Chap 14

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"These violent delights have violent ends..." - Romeo and Juliet, Act II, Scene VI

 

"Just don't screw things up."

 

A sentence that lingered around Yujin's mind every since yesterday, she looks over at the still sound asleep Wonyoung.

 

She smiles at herself on the mirror in Wonyoung's room,

 

"You're already awake?" A groggy voice spoke behind Yujin.

 

"You're mom says a lot of good things about you," Yujin joked, Wonyoung was confuesed on what she meant.

 

And that's when she realized it wasn't a dream and Yujin was actually standing in her room, Wonyoung sits up immediately.

 

"How did you get in? What happened yesterday? Did you bring me home?" Wonyoung bombarded Yujin with questions, Yujin lets out a small giggle and sits down to Wonyoung.


"Let's say.."

"I think it's best if Wonyoung goes with Yujin, someone with her gender so she's safer," The nurse said, Yujin let out a smirk as she saw the annoyed expression from Kai.

"We'll leave you two, Huening Kai you should get back to class,"

"I'm not leaving her with Yujin, please let me go with them,"

"Fine, I'll give you late passes when you return." She spoke before escorting Nako and Yuri out the room.

"No! I'm fine alone!" Yujin exclaimed, the nurse sighed and looked at the two.

"Both of you take her home safely.."

><

"I can carry her." He assured, Yujin ignores him, Wonyoung was on Yujin's back, her arms wrapping around Yujin's neck with her nose pressed against the back of Yujin's head.

"I'm fine. I should take care of her,  it's my responsibility as her girlfriend." Yujin emphasized the word girlfriend

"I still like her, I'm sure she's just another one of your distractions, unlike for me, my feelings are real."

"If they were real, you wouldn't have left her without a word,"

"I didn't say anything because I didn't have a chance, I'm sure she hasn't moved on that easily, she knows people like you."

"You assuming she's just my distraction is bold, my feelings are genuine, the most realist thing in my life." Yujin swore, he let out a scoff, Yujin turned her head over to Kai with a face of disbelief as he thought it was a joke.

"I've felt like I've went around circles just for her."

><

Kai rings the doorbell from Wonyoung’s house, no answer. Kai is about to press it again but the door opens

"You girl come in, Kai, leave." The older woman strictly said, Yujin bows her head slightly and steps in, Kai couldn't even speak when Wonyoung’s mom had already shut the door.

"Here, I'm sure you already know her room.." the strict face turned into a warm smile as she leaded Yujin to Wonyoung’s room.

Once they entered the warm room, it was a pleasant smell of vanilla filling the atmosphere.

"You must be the same girl that she was kissing that one night, and who's been making her smile like a psychopath.." Mrs. Jang commented making Yujin blush immediately, so she guesses she did see that.

The older woman chuckles. "It was by time someone melted her ice heart"

"I-I think I should get going, Mrs. Jang-" Yujin stuttered as she realized that maybe it was time to escape.

 

"No, stay. I'll need someone to take care of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter