Chap 11

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

 

Hoping around the school as she was late for class, she really didn't care about class but she just needed to look like she was studying even though she wasn't.

 

Yujin arrives in class, and sits down right next to Minju who was paying attention to the lecture that teacher was ranting about.

 

"Did you guys kiss?" Minju asked all the sudden as she could tell that the smile Yujin was holding meant that something good happened between her and Wonyoung. 

 

"Only a peck! I'm not complaining!" Yujin whispered shouted, Minju smiled as she patted her back.

 

"That's progress, now go ask her out." Minju congratulated her at first and then joked, but Yujin didn't think it as a joke.

 

"You're right..I should.." Yujin thought outloud as she placed her hand on her chin, mimicking a thinking pose.

 

"I was being sarcastic but you could.." Minju suggested,  now actually be serious, it did seem to her that the two liked each other. 

 

"Flowers, I could ask her tomorrow." Yujin snapped her fingers as the idea popped in her mind, she needed to talk to Nako again.

 

"No school tommorow, wouldn't be a bad idea." Minju shrugged since tommorow was a teacher study day or something like that.

 

"Meet me at the mall after school." Yujin arranged before Minju could disagree Yujin had already disappeared to the back of the room.

 

--

 

Meet me here, here, tonight under this tree~

 

God help her, Wonyoung was stuck in rehearsals of drama club, her sketchbook in hand while she had a pencil behind her ear.

 

"And we're done! We'll be rehearsing this play again and again for a couple days until d-day." The director arranged, everyone clapped their hands 

 

"Wonyoung, you seem to be distracted, play is coming up, I need you to be as concentrated like you were before."

 

"I'm sorry.." Wonyoung apolized, 

 

"Is this about the other girl? Please Wonyoung don't let yourself be distracted for a relationship." It was true, Yujin rolled around in her mind too much that she hadn't realized that she was being distractive to her duties as a director in the school's drama club.

 

"Don't let her get to you, don't tell her but she's a , anyways any plan for tommorow?" Nako said once the director left to backstage with the other crew members. 

 

"No, I need to study. Are you and Hiichan going to do anything?" Wonyoung answered, without thinking straightly (she was thinking more gayly), Nako responded.

 

"Hiichan is doing me."

 

"..."

 

"Erase your memory." Nako ordered, breaking the akward as she saw the disgusted face of Wonyoung.

 

"I will.." Wonyoung scoffed as she seemed to look traumatized of the statement Nako said earlier.

 

"I need to go, I'll see you later!" Nako bid her goodbye as she skipped out the auditorium. 

 

"I just ruined a innocent mind of my poor- Ah!" Nako started to speak but she was cut off when someone pulled her inside a empty class, shutting the door behind them.

 

Hoping it was her girlfriend, Hitomi, she smiles but that smile turns upside-down as she saw it wasn't the person she was expecting. 

 

"Does Wonyoung have a favorite flower?" Yujin asked, Nako gave her a slow nod.

 

"Yes she does but why do you want to know everything about her, what else do you want? Her social security number?" Nako started to rant, but when she saw Yujin not moving a single a muscle she answered her question .

 

"Her favorite flower is carnations,"

 

"Okay thank you!" Yujin smiled before pushing Nako out of the classroom, Nako shakes her fur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter