Chap 2

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

Yujin had a goal, little by little she was going to get closer to the said girl she saw at the library. It was only 2 hours, she knew the girl’s schedule, and in 2 hours the said girl will be heading to the library so Yujin needs to arrive 10 minutes earlier.

Yujin rested her head on her palm as she just wanted time to pass quickly.

“I know you don’t take notes but you look like a lost puppy,” Minju commented, Yujin sighed as she glanced over at Minju.

“I need to go somewhere,” Yujin impatiently said, Minju let out a chuckle and gave her a nudge.

“Who’s the girl?” Minju teased, Yujin was hesitant to tell her so she tried to lie but miserably failed.

“It’s no one, I just..fine, it’s someone..”

“Spill.” Minju asked, Yujin sighed, how could she spill the tea when she barely knows the girl that she has been admiring.

“I don’t know her name, I’m pretty determined to find out today but just if luck is on my side,” Yujin explained determined, Minju let out a small scoff as she tried not to be loud so the teacher would not hear her.

“More like if she is on your side,” Minju sarcastically said, but it was true, it wasn’t about luck, it was about if the said person was going to do what Yujin hoped.

“I have a connection to her, no one has made me feel shy like she makes me feel,” Yujin explained, her cheeks going back to a pink color as she spoke.

“Last time I heard you say something as romantic as that was the last we dated,” Minju jokes, Yujin rolled her eyes as she heard Minju joking around,

“So who’s the girl, not her name, her appearance,” Minju asked, curious about who Yujin was crushing on.

“She’s cute, she has an adorable face, every feature of her seems perfect,” Yujin tried to explain, Minju looked at her amusedly as that didn’t help.

“Thanks for describing, it could be any girl in this high school, like my Chaewonnie for example she has all of the above,” Minju sarcastically responded, Yujin shrugged, it’s the best I could describe.

“I couldn’t see her as well, I need to have time to just stare at her face,” Yujin answered, an idea to help Yujin popped into Minju’s brain making her smirk.

“Have you ever tried the yearbook?” Minju asked, with that, Yujin’s eyes lit up as she quickly gave Minju a hug.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter