Chap 15

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Morning 

 

 

She felt pathetic, maybe she overreacted. 

 

 

A knock was heard on the door, Yujin got up, rubbing her eyes slowly as if it was an attempt to wake herself up. 

 

 

"Come in.." Yujin authorized, Hyewon opens the door slowly and heads over to Yujin who was fixing herself up.

 

 

"Did something happen last night?"

 

 

"Me and Wonyoung had our first argument," Hyewon sighed as she heard the statement from Yujin herself, so Yujin continued. "It was probably never destined to even know each other.."

 

 

"Ey...don't think like that.." Hyewon tried to encourage, it didn’t seem to work, she frowned as most of the time using a tone of “cheer up” would work, but nothing, not even a grin. “Fights will never last forever, sooner or later you’ll eventually make up again.”

 

 

--

 

 

Yujin tries to go to the library, but nothing, no one was there, in fact the table that Yujin and Wonyoung sat in was in maintenance as it seemed like one of the legs of the table have been broken (pretty much broken by Wonyoung who didn’t seem like to have Deja Vu.)

 

 

Then she tries the theatre, but only to get the news that Wonyoung hasn’t even taken a step into the auditorium, she asked again but got repeated with the same answer, she tried asking Yuri and Nako but the same response.

 

 

Yujin takes a sip from her soda that she had just bought from the cafeteria, did she screw up that bad?

 

 

“Miss Jang, reconsider this, you have a choice to go to Miami and study there.” Yujin overheard, not minding much about the conversation asw it could be any student with the same last name.

 

 

“I will take that offer..” that voice..Yujin looks up to see Wonyoung walking past her, the two have an exchange glance, both meeting eyes. Wonyoung looks away quickly as she continues to talk to the headmaster of the idea of Wonyoung studying in Miami.

 

 

Wonyoung moving to Miami? How? Why? When? 

 

 

Wonyoung on the other hand couldn’t believe how stupud she was to let Yujin hear that, by her she would want to leave and Yujin to not find out why. The bunny girl knew she couldn’t, she wasn’t going to leave her like Kai did to her.

 

 

 

--

Later that day

 

 

“Daeng, she’ll come don’t worry,” Hyewon assured, Yujin frowned, just last night she had foughten with Wonyoung, and that just kept lingering in her mind. Wonyoung just probably won’t, even though it was a small argument, Wonyoung can be fragile at times.

 

 

“She isn’t..” Yujin mumbled but loud enough for Hyewon to hear, once she said that she walked back to where the team was, Hyewon sighed and followed right behind her, Yujin actually had no hopes.

 

 

--

 

 

The game finally ended, ENOZI high winning. It didn’t seem as exciting as she always felt everytime she won a game. This one was supposed to be her first ever game that someone special was going to watch.

 

 

“I’m sorry bud,” Hyewon gave Yujin a hug, she was one of the only people who could sense how Yuji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter