Chap 9

Book List || Annyeongz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next Day

With a dozey look, still having the flashblacks from the day before. Yujin couldnt even control the wide grin she had.

Every "date" they had seemed more special and the two would get closer than before.

But still, as it seems, Yujin's.....love was still one-sided as from the text she accedantly saw in Wonyoung's phone.

I don't like her
I see her as a friend
Nothing else

Remebering that the grin turns into a frown, maybe it could be around time she relizes that Wonyoung would never like her like that.

"Ma'am?" A voice spoke next to Yujin, Yujin looks at the owner of the voice as it was the manager who was looking at her.

'"You forgot your tips, and here's your paycheck." She said in a serious tone, handing Yujin an envelope with the cash.

"Thank you!" Yujin thanked, bowing to her as she smiled looking at the envelope.

"You can go to school now, good morning." Her manager excused her before walking over back to the kitchen part of the resturant.

Yujin had no time to go to school right now, she had to count the money and then find a library where they sell the book.

--

"20 million!" Yujin shouted, it was the perfect the amount she needed, she types it down on the computer before placing all the money back into the envelope.

She had already found a library where they were selling that book. But there was two problems to this, but both had a easy solution.

One, the library was closed and it opens until tomorrow morning and two, it was at the other side of town so it would take around two hour to arrive in a simple bike.

The solution could be that, she would have just leave early in the morning to arrive there once opened to get the book first and arrive in time for school. Which at least she would be around an hour late for class.

Plan was settled.

--

Plan was not settled for Wonyoung, she was one day behind schedule and the play showcase was in a week.

They still haven't rehearsed one half of the show, all sets were ready to be preformed but the actors weren't ready.

Eyes starting to close as she tried her best to concentrate in the scene that was being shown to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter