Instability

Perfect Nurse

HyeSoo glanced at the door nervously before she finally placed a foot on the floor. Her legs felt weak, ready to give under the weight they hadn't carried in over a week.

 
Yes. A week.
 
HyeSoo had not left that blasted bed without the help of a wheelchair for way too long. So long, in fact, that she'd even whispered a complaint or two to MinWoo.
 
The room was too white, for HyeSoo's tastes at least. The walls not particularly taken care of; the lights dim and not very cheerful at all. She felt like she was more in trouble than like a sick patient. It was like jail.
 
She was only allowed outside of her room to use the restroom, and even then she was immediately ushered back to her "rightful place." Alone. Secluded.
 
Last night, after MinWoo had left, HyeSoo had been brooding over something he'd said. 
 
"If you're really so bothered by the color of the room, you have a window right there." Then, he'd smirked, "Use it, if you can reach it."
 
Of course, her nurse had just been teasing her. Being his usual self- an - and pointing out subtly that she couldn't do anything about her dull life even if she wanted to.
 
Just what did he get out of making her miserable anyway?
 
HyeSoo had decided that in the morning she would prove him wrong. She /would/ look out of that window.
 
The high schooler shuffled towards the chair that MinWoo always sat at. As sneakily as she could, she dragged it to the wall, just beneath the small box of freedom. Then, with just another quick glance at the door, she climbed onto her "stool."
 
The sunlight shining directly onto her face felt heavenly. Wanting to breathe fresh air, she reached out and pushed on the window, willing it to open.
 
Creek~!
 
That hadn't come from the window. 
 
HyeSoo froze, not sure what she should do.
 
"Hey, you, guess who- what are you doing!?"
 
She cringed at the anger resounding in MinWoo's familiar voice.
 
"Wait, what's going on? Is HyeSoo okay?"
 
He sounded so worried. Wait... this was a different- MinWoo?
 
HyeSoo spun around as quickly as she could. All she saw was her nurse once again standing in the doorway. Had she imagined it?
 
"HyeSoo-ah?" 
 
A boy with a baseball cap on peeked his head through the doorway. His brow was furrowed with concern, but HyeSoo still found his face the handsomest thing on earth.
 
"MinWoo!"
 
In an instant forgetting any reason she might be upset with her boyfriend- the lack of contact, the seeming loss of interest, the absence of caring- HyeSoo's face broadened into a humongous smile.
 
MinWoo pushed past MinWoo, forgetting all courtesies, and dashed to the chair, half-lifting, half-catching HyeSoo as she slipped into his embrace.
 
Neither noticed MinWoo shifting uncomfortably at the door.

A/N: Thank you all for your support! *dances- The more comments I get, the faster I update. (By the way, sorry for taking forever to update this time! D= )

I'm not going to lie, this is practically as far as I've thought "into" the story. Now, I'm kind of just gonna have to figure out this maze I made for myself. I know where I wanna end, just don't know how to get there (as I've said repeatedly.) I hope I don't let you guys down. =)

@melonchiffon-- : You're melon because your name is melon, sweetie. ;D I love you HyeEun~

@ainamira97 : Thank you sooo much for subscribing! Now, let's respond to this step by step. I'm glad you're beginning to like the medical theme <3 I love it so much~ And d'aww~ Yay, you have your hopes come true. :) MinWoo boyfriend has appeared. ='D Sorry I took so long to update, but here you go <3

@-oppa- : Hrrhrr, I suppose you'll just have to wait to find out. ;D