Tachycardia

Perfect Nurse

Early the next morning, HyeSoo was removed from her spacious room and put into a much smaller one. She still had no roommate, but she attributed that to the size. There wasn't enough /space/ for two people.

Probably because her parents couldn't pay.
 
Breakfast was brought.
 
The nurse that her parents had picked out for her never showed up.
 
Another money thing.
 
A tiny lunch was served.
 
No one visited her. No one.
 
No money to bribe them to act like they cared?
 
HyeSoo was still in the dark about the specifics, but she knew she didn't have long to live. A few years maybe? Five or six? Couldn't someone at least pretend to be sympathetic?
 
Evening approached, and, finally, one of the attendants peeped into her room.
 
"HyeSoo, you have a visitor. I believe he said his name was MinWoo?"
 
HyeSoo's eyes widened. MinWoo? The girl quickly sat up in her bed.
 
The excitement that welled up inside her is inexplainable.
 
A set of enraptured eyes followed the door as it slowly opened.
 
The ray of hope that had penetrated the seemingly impenetrable world of darkness was cruelly shut off. Blocked. Gone.
 
This was not her No MinWoo.

Thank you sooo much for your support! *tackles and hugs- I decided not to put the fancy colors on the MinWoos for this chapter mainly because that's the whole point of the chapter.. the confusion =P And.. yeah.. putting the colors would've given it away. 

Comments are much appreciated!!! 

Really short chapter by the way. Sorry. T-T