Just You And Me

Once Love, Twice Lie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After he confirmed that no one was observing, Joong Ki immediately took all of his belongings and some food supplies that he came back for. As a precaution, he left his apartment through the back entrance and immediately ran away using secret path to get to the nearest taxi stand. As he had wasted time 'entertaining' Jong Kook, the young man felt so guilty for arriving late at his destination. He knew he would be scolded for it.

 

As soon as he reached the place, Joong Ki rushed to unlock the front door and quickly let himself in. He peek through behind the curtain to ensure no one was following him. He was relieved that his 'secret hideout' had not been found. Joong Ki immediately unloaded all the items in his backpack and took some into the main bedroom.

 

"I know I promised you to come back within 30 minutes.. but something came up. Mianhae," he slowly approached the person and placed the items on the side table next to the bed. He was slightly nervous as he was about to untape the mouth of his 'hostage' who was staring at him with dagger eyes, "I'm going to take this off.. just.. don't scream, arasso?"

 

But once was free from the tape, she immediately scolded him, "Yaa! Do you really have to do this?! Untie me know!"

"Sorry can't do that, noona. You attacked me yesterday.. remember? You see this scar? You did this," he showed his injured arm to Ji Hyo who seemed to care less about his wound.

"That was a reflex! It's your fault for getting too close. Besides.. I was still traumatized from the incident. You should have expected that in the first place. Now untie me or I'll scream!"

"Aish.. noona! Why are you being so difficult right now? It's not like I'm doing this for fun. I'm traumatized too when you scratched me like a wild lioness! Trust me.. I would love to set you free. But until you are fully recovered and we have found that person who tried to kill you.. I will have to keep you here where it's safe."

But Ji Hyo found it hard to believe him, "How am I supposed to feel safe when I'm being held captive against my own will?!"

"When it's between life or death.. I can say 'no' to you whether you like it or not,  arachi? Now let me replace your bandage. Just sit.. still."

 

Gently he removed the old bandage from Ji Hyo's head and nursed the wound on her forehead. He apologized to her everytime she hissed in pain, then wrapped her head with fresh bandage. "Alright it's done. I'm going to prepare some food for us. You must be hungry." Joong Ki planted a soft kiss on Ji Hyo's head before he went to the kitchen and started to cook rice porridge for them both. He also prepared her medication which he bought from the pharmacy earlier that day. Despite the hard work, he was very happy to be her full time caretaker.

 

With a smile, he brought the porridge and the medication into the room where Ji Hyo was waiting. Since both her hands were tight, Joong Ki helped to feed the woman despite she was refusing him. "I can do it myself if you untie me," she grumbled. The young man let out a small laugh, "If I untie you.. there's no guarantee that you won't attack me with this hot porridge. So nope.. I don't trust you." Reluctantly, she had to obey him as her stomach started to growl. Once she finished her food, he cleaned after helping her to drink, "You have such a beautiful lips, noona. I hope someday I'm worthy of your kiss." She glared at him, "You really are enjoying this.. aren't you?" He could not help but burst into laughter. The young man then tucked her long hair to one side to check the bruises on her neck, "Glad this one is healing fast. Else it wouldn't look good on your fair skin. But no worries.. you're still pretty to me."

 

He went out again to bring the dirty plates back to the kitchen - leaving Ji Hyo to reflect on her cold treatment towards the young man. Though his ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter