The TuTor

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Geun Young went back in the castle only to be greeted by her Mother the Queen.By the look at her.She doesn't like the idea of her racing off somehere without security with her.And she knows for sure that there is still more to come today.Aside from the marriage,then thsre will be ane w thing for her new role,as the imminent heir to the King.

"Good morning Mom." as she gave her Mom a kiss.In the privacy of their bderoom and their home.She is just her mom and not the Queen.

"Where have you been again?I told you not to go off by yourself." she said.

"Mom,I have been doing this since I was young.Do you think I would change just because you have chosen me to be the heir to the crown? Please don't take this away from me.' she said as she pleads with her.

"You know the danger that lies out there.And yes it is too risky to go off by yourself.We have to do something about that.By the way I am here to tell you that you will be having a tutor.In view to your new role,you have to be aware of the world affairs,so your dad the king has called on somebody to teach you about the World Affairs.He is quite knowledgeable in this matter.So get yourself ready,he will join us for breakfast."

"Mom a tutor?isn't it I am too ald for that.Is my degree not enough?" Geun Young asked.

:Stop complaining ,you know that this is a serious matter.Whatever decision you make in the future will affect a lot of people ,your own people.So you should know the ins and outs of each country in the whole worl,from the tiniest to the biggest." her Mom said.

"Alright Mom, I guess I have to get ready now." Geun Young said as she went to her room.She needs to dress up.But then the tuttor might be old and nerdy with an eyesgkasses and balding why bother to dress uo,she thought to herself as she smiled...

"Mr Chung,I want you to meet your student ,the princess,Geun Young. Princess Geun Young ,your new tutor Mr Chun Jung Myung." the King said in introductions.The gentleman bow his head in respect and she herself bow before him.Geun Young was surprised to see  her tutor so young.How can he knew more than she knew,when it looked like they are almost of the same age.

They sat on their respective places on the table and Geun Young can't help but glanced at her new tutor.he looked quite serious and yes very dignified despite his age.He looked very handsome in a respectable way.She wondered where did her Dad found this young gentleman to tutor her.he must have an impressive resume to be able to get this position...

And just then they were about to start,her sister Princess Woo came running as she smiled at everybody.

"Sorry, I am late.I have to do something."as she joined them "You must be the new tutor.Good at least you are young and quite good looking too.." she added as she smiled at him.And the guy smiled back at her.Geun Young noticed his smiles and it does made him very attractive,,,as her heart seems to jump at the sight of his smiling face....

"And that is my other daughter,Princess Woo.The youngest one." the King said.

"And the prettiest too.right Dad." she said as she smiled at her dad/The king smiled back at her.How come,they always treat her easier than her? Geun Young thought her parents are more strict and yes more serious on her than her younger sister,Somehow,she wished that she is the younger one,so the pressure will be oof from her shoulder.But then Woo doesn't have the heart for the common people ,just like her parents have told her.And it will be quite a disaster id she is to lead a kingdom...

Her eyes went back to the tutor who she caught looking at her.Is he trying to gauge his student at this early on.She just looked back at him,without smiling as he pulled away his eyes from her. It looks like he will have a hard time with this one,he thought...She have this stubborn streak in her  and the courage to do things her own way.She will be hard to bend down if ever....