The New Guy

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Jung Myung looked out from the window in the library of the palace as he can see Geun Young walking with the new guy.This time she is smiling as she looked at the new guy.His name is TaecYoon,quite a young guy but very good looking and with a tall built. As Jung Myung researched for him,he has learned that he was chosen as one of the most eligible bachelors in the world,and yes one of the most beautiful people too in a world magazine.His family has a blue blood lineage,being his Mom is one of the cousins of the King of Albania.He is also well educated having attended Oxford in London and was involved in a lot of sports back there.Yes he can be quite a catch for any girl,princess or no princess.

He stared at them,as something in him has touched him.He was wondering if the Princess has been liking him already ,considering her smiles and the way she looked at him.And she noted that she really laughed at his jokes...something she has not done with the previous guy before ,in which she looked so formal and so serious.He took a deep sighed,trying to shake off the bad feeling he got now...He wished he can just pulled her out from him..And then he heard a sound in the room...

"They look good together,don't they?" Sea Woo said as Jung Myung was startled by her voice.She was looking at him,smiling.

"Yes this one is quite a looker from the prevous one." he said as he turned to look at her.There was a frown in his face and his eyes looks worried.

"Do you like my sister?" she said as she burrowed her forehead,trying to gauge his reactions...

He smiled as he looked away."Of course not.She is the Princess and I am just a Tutor." he said.

"I am also a Princess but I don't think you put me as high regard as my sister.And I  don't think you looked at me the same way you looked at  her.You do like her." she said.It is more of a statement now more than a question.

"But it is too bad that you don't have a blue blood lineage in you.You could have been perfect for her." she said as she turned to leave.Jung Myung can only look at her back,unable to respond at all.

----------------------------------------------

The whole day,that Saturday,Jung Myung was unable to be found in the palace.geun young has been looking for him,as she looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.She knows he doesn't need to be in the palace anyweay since she is entertaining a guest,but she feel more secure is he is just around in the palace like the last time.She wondered if he went to Visit his special girl today.he might be even confessing to her already.

She was walking back in her apartment when she met her sister,obviously just got home from one of her partying.As she smiled at her and shook her head.

"So where have you been again?You went out with one of your frinds again?" she asked.

"There is not much to do around here.I am not the one entertaining a suitor.And I am not needed here anyway." Sea Woo answered."So how is the new guy,TaecYoon is the name right?"

"Yes,that is his name.You have met him yesterday over the dinner yesterday." Geun Young said,as they walk to her room.

"So is this one have any chance at all?" she asked,looking at her for answer.

"I don't know yet but I can talk to him more than the last one and he is very charming and quite fun to be with." she answered.

"So you do like him then," she said as she took a deep sighed."Poor Jung Myung,he got no chance at all."

Geun Young looked at her and as have this question in her face.She could not get what she is talkng about."And how did he gets into our conversation?" she asked.

"Nothing,I was just thinking." at the same time shaking her head."Well the good thing,is I am glad I am not in your place.I'll probably hate this ,meeting this arrogant guys every week. I just hope you choose well."

I hope so too.Have you see the Tutor?Have you seen Jung Myung at all today?" Geun Young asked.

"No I have not seen him at all today.Must be nursing a broken heart.I saw him yesterday though." she said.

"A broken heart ???  How did you know? I didn't know he has been confiding in you.In fact I didn't think you are talking to each other at all." she said,as she frowned.So Jung Myung and sea Woo are closer than she thinks.So he told her also about the girl that he likes..."Do you know the girl that he likes?"

"of course,I know her quite well.But poor Jung Myung,he doesn't have any chance at all." she said."Maybe him and I better hook up.I can nurse his broken heart." as she smiled.

Geun Young looked at her and frowned."Why would you like to do that?" she asked. Now getting upset and mad for some reason.

"For one,he is not that bad looking and for second,he is quite a smart guy,and quite an attractive one.He is not bad at all" as Sea Woo has this naughty smile in her face.

Geun Young was unable to answer.Somehow it upsets her more that Jung Myung was closer to her sister than her,and yes that her sister has a better chance with him than her...What if he'll like her sister back.Will she be able to take that? But then she could not love him anyway ,so what the use.....