Finding My Prince

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

It was still dark outside when Geun young decide to get out of bed and get ready for her early ride. Something is not quite right today,she can feel it and yes there some sort of anticipation and excitement that she can feel within her. The palace sounds so quiet and still.There are no noise nor the frenzy movement for a place that will be receiving a visitor soon. All Geun young can hear was a deathly silence.

She put on her riding boots on ,as she looked at herself in the mirror. She is getting tired being cooped up in the palace. She is missing Myung Jung a lot lately and has been thinking about him,more than she wants to. She knows she needs to get out soon,and enjoy the company of her friends outside of her royalty world.Some place where she can be just Geun Young the young girl... who enjoys simple things in life....

Then thoughts of Myung Jung came again...he is the only one where in she can be herself,and not worry about anything else.He is the only one who doesn't get intimidated by her name and title. he says what he wants to say to her, and yes both of them be themselves together and still have fun in the process...

This time as she rode Beauty out in the open field.....without the security of the palace and the guards around her....she rode fiercely and hopped and jumped at every obstacle that came their way. And before they knew it they were in a world of their own...amidst the beauty of the forest....and the mountains...She can hear the running brook somewhere as she slowed down Beauty's galloped. Maybe they can stop here for now...she thought...She just wants to be alone and yes wollowed up in her emotions for a while without anybody knowing what she truly feels...and yes she can be herself...one more time.

She sled down from her horse and let beauty tasted the clear running water in front of them. Geun young founs a big stone to sit on as she watched her horse and the beauty of the running brook in front of her. The sounds of the birds flying by,and the lust of living water as it trekked down with the little boulder that comes it's way....plants sway with the winds....and it was a very beautiful sight. Geun Young took a deep breath..taking in every thing in her sight...And yet with this beauty in front of her,she can't hep but feel sad and lonely as emotions overtook her....and yes tears started running down on her cheeks...How can she missed him this much...He is not that important in her life...And he will never be apart of her life anymore...and yes she wished that he was here with her,enjoying the beauty of nature  at it's best....

And then she heard a galloping sound,from somewhere...as the sound...brought forth anxiety and worry in her heart.She wondered who could it be,as she scrambled to her feet to find a place to hide away....But it is too late to take beauty with her...as she ran to the big tree at the other corner...She hoped,it is not someone who is looking for a prey in an early morning....

The sounds of the hoof was getting nearer and nearer as Geun Young herart beat faster and faster...for sure her parents will get mad and reprimand her once they learned about this,and worst will probably stopped her from riding all togwether......And soon enough the horse in question came into view.....and the rider on it....and yes she knows that profile so well...and knew his face even more....as her heart leaped at the sight of him.....and it is Myung Jung...as her eyes grew larger and her lips curled to a smile....and ran to him....

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she looked up to him with a smile ,saddled in his horse.

"Riding just like you.I didn't know that your Highness was also here." he said as he smiled at her sight.

"I didn't even know that you are back. " she said. Myung Jung came off from his horse....but continue to stared at her.

"I came back last night." he answered.

"Nobody told me. Your father is alright ?" she asked.

"A lot better now. And the Princess?" he asked.

"A lot better now too. I missed you though. Are you coming back to your old post?" she asked.

"I am afraid not for now. I have an important things to do for now. I need to settle myself first." he said

"I see ...so why are you back." she asked again.She has to know what he is up to now. Need to know where he can be after today...

"Something personal,that I need to fix myself." he said as he stared at her and smiled.

She wondered if what he is telling her is something to do with the girl that he likes...so that means that the girl in question is in their domain...See Woo said she knew the girl....Is that reason why he came to the palace in the first place,to be with the girl that he likes...But she thought that the feeling is not even mutual,that the girl like somebody else. And then why is he even here now??? She doesn't even want to hear him say anything about her now.She missed him and him to be talking about other girl,sure will hurt a lot....but it will be nice to spend sometime with him for now...

"Would you mind sharing it with me?" she said as she smiled.....She just need to know,eventhought it will surely hurt her in the process,but she has  to know the faceless and the nameless girl that he loves.....and then maybe when the truth is right in front of her,,,then maybe she can forget him.......yes it won't be hard to forget him after today....