Jealousies And Strangement

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Geun Young woke up early this morning ,as she had a restless sleep last night.Her guest has left in the afternoon and so far she has not seen her tutor the whole weekend.he must be out of town,or as Sea Woo has suggested,went to the girl and confessed and has been nursing his broken heart.He doesn't look like the kind of guy that will be hurting if the girl rejected him.He seems to be quite strong, emotionally and with his charm,he can easily replace the girl that dumped him.

But still Geun Young can't help herself feeling uneasy about Jung Myung.What if he is really down from the girl's rejection,and what if he is sad and lonely? She doesn't think she can stand that.Somehow today she is eager to see him and wants to know how is he feeling.Maybe he needs cheering and maybe she can help him to cheer him up and feel better.

As she went for her early ride,she was expecting that he will be there waiting for her in the hallway or in the library,but he was nowhere to be found as she got her horse and went to her daily ride....

The ride was short ,she was restless.She have to see him now,and she can't wait anymore,as she trudged her way back to the palace.She checked the library where he was usually can be found and it was empty.Her hearts started to pound,and wondered where can he be?Just as she was leaving the library ,her Mom came....

"Your tutor won't be here today.He called and asked for a couple of days off.He said he had some sort of family emergency." her Mom said.

Geun Young heart went down with the news.Is it really his family or it was someone else? "And what else did he say Mom ?" she asked.

"Nothing.he said he will be back in a couple of days." her Mom said.She wondered the expression on her face.The princess seems upset over something and wondered if it has something to do with  the news that she delivered to her."Is something wrong?" as she stared at her daughter.

Geun Young did not answer but just shook her head,and then turned to go to her bedroom....Somehow she could not understand why she felt so upset and yes felt like crying for not seeing him today....And she really wants to see him,really been wamting to see him today and he was nowhere around....as she locked her room and cried....

Jung Myung stared at the sleeping figure of an Old man .He is breathing regularly alright,but he looks pale and there is sallowness in his cheeks.He lookes like he aged in time.The pressure in ruling this tiny kingdom must be getting to him,especially now that the Queen has gone.And he wondered what become of the other Son who is supposed to help him out run this domain.And he is not even around when his Old Man is sick and broken.And wondered  what could be his role now and what could be their role in his life right now.