Coming Home.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Geunyoung woke up with a heavy feeling.It has been five days since Jung Myung has been gone,and so far nobody has heard from him.She doesn't know if he is coming back today,and so far her Mom has not said anyhing to her.She longed to ask her sister but then,she doesn't want her to know that she is interested in his whereabouts,much more about her real feelings for him.But it has been five days and she has been missing himso much.He did not even say goodbye to her,and she unprepared of his leaving even if it is only for a short time.

She went for her daily ride with Beauty,but the ride did not helped her much to quiet down her restlessness.She went back to the palace after only half of an hour ride.She felt like she need to do something,she needs to do anything,just to know where he is and what can he be doing for the past five days.She went in a hurried pace to the Queen's apartment ,only to be greeted by the sight of him in the hallway.She was caught in surprised as she stared at him when she came face to face with him.

"Good morning your Highness." as Jung Myung greeted her with a smile,obviously glad to see her this morning,none are the trace of a broken heart that Sea Woo has suggested earlier.

She stared at him and smiled,and she felt her heart feeling light all of a sudden,seeing him once again."I have been wondering where have you been for the last few days." she said.

"So you did miss me after all." he said as he nodded his head and grinned at her."I thought you will never notice that I am gone."

"Well I have been doing nothing for the past three days,so yes I have noticed." she said."So where have you been?" as she tried to asked him casually.But she has been wanting to hear where did he really went and if he even saw the girl that he has been talking about,the girl of his affection.

"I went home,to visit my family." he said,as he pictured his Father on the bed,as the expression on his face changed and it did not escaped Heun young,in the changed of his expression.

"And so how was it? Everything alright then?" as she continued to pry on his affairs.

"No,my Father is not too well,and i might need to come back home again." he said.

"That bad ,huh.So next time you planned on leaving and going back home,can you at least let me know and say goodbye,so at least I can plan my days and not mess up my schedule." she said as she turned and  left him standing in the hallway.Jung Myung frown and wondered what does she mean by her last remarks....It took him a while until he smiled at the thought....so she did missed him after all....just like he missed her...

They were almost done with their lesson for the day when her cell phone rang,and it was Taec Yeon.So far he has been calling her since they met last weekend.And she cannot deny that she enjoyed talking to him,and yes he does make her laugh a lot because of his crazinees.For a man with such a title,he can also be down to earth and he can act like a commoner.She excused herself from them lesson and she answered his call.....

Jung Myung looked at her as he can hear their conversation,eventhough she went far enough.But they are in the library and there is only the two of them,so he can clearly hear what they are talking about as he can hear Geun young laughed once in a while while they are conversing and there was this certain happiness in her face as she talked to him....

"You like to come over this weekend?I am afraid the palace has something planned for me already." she said.She chuckled a laugh with Taec Yeon reply on the other line."You want me dumped the guy even if I have not see him yet.You are way too cruel." as she laughed some more.

"Haha,you want me to choose you? I really have to think about that." she said.

"Seriously,I can't .Everything is all scheduled already.We'll see maybe after next week." she said.Jung Myung frowned and glared at her.It seems like the young guy is gaining grounds on her.And yes he remembered his name Taec Yeon,the young handsome guy,who seems to like Geun Young a lot by the look of it.And now it seems like Geun Young is also liking him now....He took a deep sighed....What are his chances on her ...unless he goes back and reclaim what is rightfully belonged to him and now the King ,his Father has been giving  it back to him....as the oldest Son and the legitimate heir of their kingdom.....