Jealous Heart

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

That night Geun Young has been thinking of Myung Jung and his woman.She wondered what kind of girl that he wants in his life.She must be someody that beautiful and intelligent.She doesn't think that  he will be the kind of guy that will go only for beauty,the girl must also have a substance and something of an inner  beauty to caught his attention.

She was quite upset and yes quite mad for reasons she doesn't know.Mad at Myung for  falling for a girl.Mad at the girl too for getting his heart and his attention.She could not understand herself.But she can't help herself feeling this way.She tossed and turned that night,thinking of that faceless girl that Myung Jung has mention...

When she woke up in the morning,she was feeling more tired than ever,and her temper and mood is off.She doesn't even want to see any people right now,as she went to the stable to get her horse for her early ride.She didn't evn tell anybody that she is going out.

It was still dark when she went out from the castle as she rode her horse in a fast pace,as if punishing the horse and punishing herself.She rode in a different trail this time and vetured further down the mountains and the trees.She rested on the meadows with long tall of green grasses and some wild flowers on the roadside.She sat down with her gaze far away,so far away...

She looked at the palace from a distance and took a deep breath.She has to pick a husband before the year ends and it is already halfway of the year.She needs a husband and she is set to be married by the beginning of next year as her parents has planned in time for the 100th year of the kingdom's independence.She doesn't know if she can pick one,if not her father will pick one for her and she doesn't think she will like that.

What is she going to do now?She has been thinking of Myung Jung a lot lately and their proximity is not helping at all.it seems like she is drawn to him the more time they spend time together.She has learned a lot from him and has even open up herself to him more than she wants to.They have this certain understanding that she herself could not understand.She should not be too trusting to people,that she knew,because of her position and because of what she will become.But she can't help herself but trust him.He seems to be one of the few who are real in her life right now...

Footsteps of a horse that is coming alrmed geu Young all of a sudden.She wondered who could it be? Suddenlt she became of the danger that has been lurking at her.One if it is one of their enemies,her thoughts suddenly was in jumbled as she fell for the little gun on her riding boots.She always kept one as a precaution....The hoofs seems to be getting nearer and nearer as her heart beat faster in the anticipayion of who can it be be ?

And relief came to her ,when she saw the silhuette of Myung jung coming her way.How can he traced her and knew where she can be found? She wondered how can he possible knew,when this is not her usual route....

"Good morning your Highness." he said.as he stopped and got down from his horse."This is quite a ride.The people in the palace are quite anxious that you were gone just like that."

"I just feel the need for it.My horse needs a little exercise." she said.

Myung Jung looked at her.he wondered,a little exercise,when she has been riding everyday with her."Or maybe you feel you need a little time for yourself?" he asked.

She looked at him.How come he always knew her.She always knew what she is up to."Are you thinking about Dong Soo? Do you think he is the one?" he asked.

She laughed,a dry laugh.Her mind is far from Dong Soo.She didn't even have any thoughts of him since he left.her mind is filled of this man in front of her and the woman that he loves...."I don't have any answer for now." she said.

"You know,you don't have to do this.You can free yourself from all of this,and unburden yourself.' he said.as he stared at her.

"How can you say I don't have to? I have to do this.This is what is expected from me.it is my responsibility.My people needs me." she said with a desperate voice.

"In what expense?In expense of losing yourself? Is that what you want?" he asked.He looked back at her and then withdraw it.He doesn't have any rights to tell her.He doesn't have to know how he feels about her.And yes he has no rights to feel this way....after all he is just a common people in her eyes....

"I think,we need to go back.They are already looking for you." he said as he got up and went ot his horse.

Geun Young can only looked at him.She could not understand what is he trying to say and what he wants her to do.Whys is he giving her the option of freedom when she knows that it is impossible??? as she got up and follow him....