Getting To Know You

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

After breakfast as Geun Young was leaving the dining room.Everybody has left the room and it is just the two of them.He heard her tutor called out for her as she turned to look at her.

"Excuse me ,Princess Geun Young.." .as he started,trying to catch her before leaving the room.

"You can just call me Geun Young ,leave the Princess out." she said.There was no smile on her face as she looked at him straight up.

"I don't think the King will agree,if he hears us." he said.

When it is just the two of us ,you can call me by my name,just like any commoner.If there are people around then I am expecting you to call me with title and respect." she said."So what do you have in mind?

"I was thinking of having a briefings with you today.' he said."Before I leave today."

"You are not staying in the palace? Most of the help and the people who works here live in the palace,at least at the lenght of their tenure." she said.

"I am not staying in the palace.I am renting a place of my own while I am employed here." he said."So eleven o clock will be a convenient time for you?"

"Yeah,that is fine with me.Does it mean,you will be hanging out with me,more than I would want to." Geun Young said.

"Yes,only for now,until you are fully acquianted with the whole world.And yes I am to go with you too when you traveled outside the country.And yes we will be pretty much together most of the time." he said as he smiled at her.

"I am not  saying that I am looking forward for it.But you have to show me that you are worth it to be my companion and that you know more than me." Geun Young said."As you already know,this is not my idea but the King,so don't expect me to be easy on you.

"The King has already made sure of that,I am worth the money you are paying me.You can check my resume if you want to.I am very much qualified in my position." he said,as he frowned on her.

"We wiil see ,won't we.Yes I will be curious of what you have to say on our little class." as she smirked at him.

He just looked at her and stood his ground as they stared at each other.Somehow his looks has been disturbing her.His smile is making her, smile too and his demeanor is also affecting her one way or another,and yet she could not understand nor explained it....