He's Not The One

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Geun Young stared at the man before him.There was a certain smile on her face, Dong Soo, looked back at her .His resume seems to be perfect.Even his face lookes perfect.A tall young man with a good built,a nice mesmerizing eyes that seems to talk to you and a smile that could make a young girl flutters.

A graduate in England,Oxford to be exact.He seems to knwledgeable about the issues of the world.He got opinion on every little things she would mention, and yes a very strong opinion.The lineage is as good as her.The son of a Duke of Alhambra,but unfortunately ,he is not the heir to the throne but his older brother,who was proclaimed the most eligible bachelors in the world.But ther is something in him that doesn't seems right.There is arrogance when he states his opinion,and he doesn't have the heart to the common people.

Three days of knowing him,as they shared a walk in the garden,had dinner together and yes he even joined her in his early morning rides with her horse.He seeems interested in her,very interested.But Geun Young wondered if he is more interested in her crown more than anything else.The way he looked at her, seems to be saying that he has fallen for her and she wondered whether it is all an act.

"It has been a very beautiful weekend .Now I will be sorry to leave you behind." he said staring at her.

Geun Young smiled.back at him." It has been an a nice one for me too.And yes ,it has been an eye opener getting to know you." she said.

"You should visit our place too ,with your sister.You will love Alhambra as much as you love it here." he said.

"Maybe in the fututre.There are a lot of things here right now." she said.

"I understand,but it won't be bad to have a little break from here.or maybe we can meet up in London one of these days." he said.

"We will see.So I guess,this is goodbye for now." she said.

"Yes, a temporary goodbye,for I will be back to claim my Princess." as he smiled at the humor.Geun Young smiled back...

"We'll never know,what the future has in store for us." she said.And then Dong Soo kissed her hands as he bid her farewell.She looked at his back thinking the possibility of futture with him.She was in a deep thought,when Myung Jung walked by her side.

"He seems to be a very nice gentleman.A very qualified candidate ,I might say." he said,

Geun Young looked at him and grinned at him."Yes a very qualified candidate,I might say." as he stared at his eyes.His eyes twitched and wondered was is the cause , of his reaction."But he is just the first on the list.There will be more coming for the next weekends of my life."

"Do you have somebody special in your life right now?" the Princess asked.He was surprised at her question.

"Special in what term?" he asked.

"As in a girlfriend.You are smart,an interesting talker,and you are not bad looking either.There will be girls who will be at least interested in you." she said.

" Yes,I have a special girl." he admitted.Somehow the admission seems to give Geun Young a sinking heart.So he got a girl somewhere,she thought.He doesn't look like he got one at all.

"But she doesn't know it yet.I am waiting for the right time to confess to her." he said.

"She must be really special.And I am sure a very beautiful girl." she said.But how come her own heart is hurting knowing he is loving a girl somewhere,as she tried to smile and looked like she is really happy for him.

"Yes she is,and I intend to keep her." he said.

"I didn't know that you are such a romantic young man.She is quite lucky then.I envy you at least you can love somebody freely.."
 she said.

"You can too,if you want somebody enough.." he said."You are free to love whoever you want."

She gave him a bitter laugh...Anfd she thought but what good will it do to her and the kingdom...She is a Princess first before being a Geun Young the girl...And it doesn't matter now for the guy that she is interested is in love with somebody else..