The Proposals

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Jung Myung found his Father up,when he came back.He is feeling a lot better now.There are some color on his cheeks now and a  little brighter now than before.He was happy to see his son again after a long time.The son who gave him up and he hoped that he has forgiven him.But he has to do it,not for himself but the common good of everybody.And everything is in the past now.it is time that they mend their relationship now before he said goodbye in this world.

"You called for me?" Jung Myung asked.

"Yes ,we need to talk.And you have to listen to  time." his Father said."if you can't do it for me and your family,then do it for your people " he said.

Jung Myung sat down and listened to what his Father was about to say.And yes he needs to think it over,before getting through what his father has planned for him....as he stared at him.

---------------------------------------

That Monday, Geun Young was surprised to see Jung Myung so early  in the palace.In fact he looks like he is ready to join her in her ride today. He got this smile in his face and he looks like he is happy to see her.

"You are back than i have expected.I thought you are going to be gone for a week?" she asked.

"That's what I thought also,but there have been a change of plan." he said.

"I am glad that you are back,though.Are you joining me for a ride this morning?" she asked.

"Can I? I have a very important thing to share with you." he said.

Geun Young just nodded her head and wondered what could he be sharing with her at an early morning.They went farther South this time.They only stopped after an almost of an hour ride,as they let the horse rest by the meadows,as they sat under the shade of the tree.

"So what is it that you have to tell me?" she asked."It must be something important." as she smiled at him.She has sensed something in him today.he is alot looser and seems so relax and happy.And there was no frown on his forehead this time. His Father must be getting better.

"Yes,I have to tell you first before handing my letter to your Father,today." he said."I am resigning on my present post to help out my father in his business."

Geun Young was shocked.She has not expected that this will be their last ride together. She stared at him.He looked so happy to be leaving her.This is not the reaction that she has been expecting from him.She has grown used in him being around.They had formed a certain understanding and has gotten along just fine.Why is he saying goodbye now?,as she blinked and looked away.Suddenly she felt so upset and felt like crying and wanted to ask him why is he leaving her,when she still needs him ?

"So you are leaving me? Why all of a sudden?" she said."You never told me a thing about this?" as she got up trying to hide her feelings.

"I never thought that this will happen.I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." he said.

"Who said about getting upset ? I am just surprised ,and you know how I hate chaning my schedule arond." she said as she went to her horse ." I think we better go back to the ." as she rode on her horse ,without looking back,leaving Jung Myung behind. She doesn't want to him to see the tears that came after that....She doesn't want to see him ever again....she told herself....hating him for saying goodbye without much of a notice...not even a word or a whisper before....