Saying Godbye..

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

A month after his visit in his Father's kingdom,Myung Jung received a message again.This time it is from his own Father,and the message in his own handwriting.He seems to have gotten better healthwise,but the problem in their kingdom cannot be just ignored.His brother is still out of the country ,although he has came back but only for a short time.The message from his Father was short and direct tot he point.He wants to see him and talk to him,to discuss about his future and theor dominion.He has long given up on that place but he cannot ignored their call.it is still home for me,no matter how his relationship with his Father has turned sour.He cannot turned his back on the place and forget his home.

He closed the message and get on his planned schedule for the day.His Father can wait for two more days.His future can wait,For now he has to secure his place in the princess heart.

Two months of introductions and acquaintances and Geun Young is still undecided of whom to choose.She always finds fault in all of them,and has been having a hard time getting along when them ,even for a short time that she spent with them.except for Taec Yoon,who always seems to make her laugh all the time  but he is way too young,and he lacks the maturity that she needed to help her handle a kingdom.Their list has been running out,that what she heard his Father said.Maybe she just need to close her eyes and pinpoint the guy ,she is going to marry and it doesn't matter what happens next,as she smiled at the thought.

"Something is making the Princess smile today.I wonder what can it be?" Jung Myung asked as he walked in their library.Geun Young was surprised to see him so soon.

"Nothing ,something is just playing on my thoughts.So what is our lesson for today? Or can we take it easy today." she said as she smiled at him.

"You must have a good ride today for it seems you are in a good mood.Smiling at the start of the session." he said teasing her.Working with her,they have sort of developed a pleasant relationship,where one can say whatever they want to say to each other.And they seems to have understood each other too well.

"Not really,in fact ,My Father has mentioned that they are running out of eligible man to introduce to me.And so far ,i have not found my Prince." as she took a deep breath."I might as well marry you ,for you know me well,but it is too bad that you don't have a blue blood in you." Geunyoung said.

He smiled at her."So why don't you marry me? "teasing her."Just because of my lineage?"

"Not it is not just that , for you are have a woman of your own.I don't want to be a replacement or worse a man stealer.." she said. as she pouts.

"Who said about having a woman? I don;'t have a woman." he said.

"You told me before,that you liked somebody else and has been planning to confess to her..Anyway it is not important anymore.I have to choose whoever is there pretty soon." she said.

"Even if you don't love him?" he asked as a frown came to him.

"I guess that is my fate.I am marrying not for love but for something else,as an obligation. and duty to my people.I have accepted that anyway." she said in resignations."maybe i will learn to love the Prince that I am going to marry in time."

"That's what you hope and wish." he said."I wish you the same thing too.I have to leave again next week.I will be gone for a week the most."

"Going where?" she asked.

"My Father wants to see me again.He just wants to discuss something." he said.

"And you are telling me this...." she said as she trailed on her words.

"The last time you were upset with me for leaving without telling you beforte  hand..You must have missed me." he said smiling and staring at her,teasing her again,as Geun Young blushed .

"Who says about missing you? I don't,i just don't want you to mess up my schedule." she said as she avoided his eyes.

"But i will definitely miss you,when I am gone.So it is alright to miss me."smiling and grinning at her.Geun young smiled back at him,and she can feel her heart beating faster and as she has this tingly feeling inside,,,,as they stared at each other...And they don't have to say the word at all as they look at each other...and feel the same feeling to each other...