Lessons Learned,

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

It has been a week since Geun Young  has been living with a shadow behind her back..Jung Myung has been constantly on her back.Aside from their regular study time which is two hours everyday except on weekends.But she agreed that her Father did not make any mistake in hiring him,for he is well versed in world's affair.And yes she has learned to respect him,and sort of listen to him in her suggestions and hang on his words.

The only draw back is that ,does he has to be by her side most of the time which can be pretty annoying.She has beeen very independent and been use to in doing her own thing.There are things that she wants to do alone.But it seems he always make a point to be always be by her side,and be a shadow to her.

This morning,Geun Young was on her way out for a ride with Beauty {her horse}.She usually go early in the morning,but today she woke up late and her body is used to her early morning ride already.And then met him on her way out.

"Where are you going,your highness ? It is almost time for our study session." he asked.

"I am just going for a ride.I will be back soon." she said.

"I don't think,you'll be able to ba back in time.How about if i go with you for a ride." he asked.

She looked at him,and she doesn' t  even know why she nodded her head,and agreed with him..."Suit yourself." as he followed her in the stables.

Geun Young was an expert rider but she was surprised that Jung Myung was able to keep up with her,as they went from the meadows to the tall trees at the foot of the hill.As she stop to rest her horse....and sat on the grass overlooking the castle and the villages...around the kingdom. It has a nice view of all her dominions...There was even a small spring in their where the horse can have some water and grass while they rest...

"This place sure has anice view of the palace.You know how to pick a right spot," he said.

I always come here and it is my halway mark on my daily ride." she said.

"You mean to say ,we still have a long way to go?" as he asked her with a frown...

She smiled at the frown on his forehead."Why you give up?" she asked.

"It is just that I have never ridden for a while and I think my body is all squeaky now.I guess i never really knew what I am asking." he said as he laughed more to himself.

"Alright I will give you a leeway for now.We might as well go back to the palace after this.I think my father has little surprise for me." she said."The first of the young gentleman that he choose for me to meet will paying a visit this afternoon for a tea."

"And how do you feel about that?" he asked.

"At first I feel terrible but now,I do understand that I have to do this.I have to find my Prince and it has be soon for my Father's health is not so good.And there is still alot to learn in being a Queen and a ruler." she said.

"You are going to marry a guy if he is suitable eventhough you don't love him?" as he looked at her.He caught his tongue.he doesn't know where did the ouburst came from.He doesn't have any right to ask her now and it would seem that he is being disrespectful.She is the Princess anyway and the future Queen.

"I have obligation to my people and i have to fulfill it." she said,as she nodded her head.

"What if you happen to fall in love? And if the guy happens to love you back.What are you gonna do about it ?" he asked.

"I don't think I can fall in love that easy.it will take a very special man for me to fall in love with.Not just by looks and not just be brains either." as she stared at him...And she doesn't know why suddenly her heart have started beating differently as she looked at him...

"You'll never know,do you?Love can sneak behind you and one can never be sure.." he said..

Geun young looked at the meadows in front of her.She wondered if it is a warning or a future foretold before her...And then who can the guy be possibly be??? Is it possible that the man in question is the man beside her right now? She took a deep breath...so much for the future.Life has it's own way of twisting around and wondered if there will be any joke about it..