The New Guy

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Geun Young looked out at her window and looked out at the view of the outside from her room.The leaves of the trees has started to change,heralding the coming season. It has just rain last night and she still can see the dew drops on the leaves.So summer is almost over and so far ,she has not found her Prince yet. A full season and yet it seems like forever. She is getting tired of it all,meeting someone new and trying to find a suitable partner to rule the kingdom.

Thoughts of Jung Myung came to her.it has been a month since he was gone and yet she is still missing him.he has not gotten in touch since he left the palace.She wondered what he could be doing right now. He was very vague in where and what ever he will be doing. If he has not been a commoner then it will be easy to pinpoint that he will be a perfect partner for her. He has very wide knowledge of the world economy and politics and of basically anything. She wondered, how can  a common man like him knew so much .He must have gone to the best school and had the right training. yes Jung Myung can be the perfect Prince for her....

She can't deny it anymore that he has became an important person in her life. She has been dependent on him,and yes chew in every words that he has said to her. She wished that he was just here in the palace waiting for her downstairs in the library for their lessons. But he is gone and she has no idea wheer he can be.Maybe if she ask somebody,her Father or her mother or even her sister maybe they knew something about him,but she choose to keep his thoughts inside of her.She doesn't want anybody to know what is her exact feelings for him....

She took a deep breathe,she is not even in the mood to ride today. Riding makes her remember him more. She remembered their times together,riding,and telling her to follow her heart and not be bound by her duties as a Princess. She wondered what could he possibly mean by that.???

She looked around when she heard somebody is in the room with her,and she was surprised to see her own Mother.She came quietly and she smiled at her,as their eyes met.

"You seems troubled? Are you getting tired meeting and looking for a suitable husband?" she asked.

Geun Young nodded." Father is feeling a lot better now,maybe I don't need to marry now." she asked.

"He might be feeling better now,but we know that he is old already.He needs to transfer the crown to you soon." she said.

"Can't I just rule without a husband? I know there might be a Princess somewhere that ruled a kingdom without a husband. What if  I can't  fall in love with any of them ? " she asked.

"You don't have to fall for him, you just have to like him." the Queen said.

"But what if I want to marry for love now and not for anything ? " she asked...her Mom shook her head and turned her eyes  away.

"We have been through this before...." her Mom said. "There is no use in discussing this farther....By the way ,there is a new guy coming this weekend,and maybe this time,he can be your Prince that you have been looking for."

Geun Young just stared at her Mom. No he can never be the man that he is looking for,for she ahs found her own man.....as she took a deep sigh.....and remained  silent for now....