Another One

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

 

Geun Young stared at Jung Myung as he was explaining to her the government and the history of a nation called Nepal,he was telling her the background and explaining the present form of government there.But the wotds that he has been saying is not sinking in today as she satred at him.He noticed her lack of attention,and wondered what has been occupying her beautiful mind of her...as he stopped and stared at her...

"Your highness,do you want to have a break? it is alright with me if we can take a break for a while." he said.

She looked  lost for a while.Several things has been playing in her mind and yes it has nothing to do with whatever nation he is briefung her for but more so about him,"Ahhh a break,sure maybe we can have some snacks first.I can't seem to concentrate for now.To tell you frankly I rather go out ." she said.

"But what you will be learning outside and it will be too hot." he said.

"I just want to go for a ride.Come on why don't you go with me.I need a break before I start socializing again this weekend." she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he frowned.

"The one on the list is coming this weekend.In fact he is arriving this afternoon,And that means I have to see him for dinner tonight." I just need a break before all of that.You want to go with me?" as she smiled.

"Well the King might be wondering if we are not together and I let you go on your own.For i know nothing can stop you." he said.

"Good,it seems you knew me too well already." Geun Young said."I just want to let the steam off before tonight."

"You'll never know,maybe you might like the next guy.And this could be it." Jung myng said as he looked at her seriously.She shook her head and laugh.

"He is quite alooker I might say.But he looked so young and carefree.I don't know where did find all these men.And it seems he has a very good resume though.." she said."So you are ready?"

He nodded his head...and soon they are out on the fields and yes out to freedom.....Geun young ran her horse all the way to the trees and mountains,really losing herself....it took a while until her horse has finally has the let down as she stop in the meadows and Jung Myung followed as they sat on the ground...

"You must be really stressed out,judging by the way you rode this afternoon." he said as he smiled at her."It must be really hard to be a Princess and the future ruler."

"You said it right." she said as she was silent after that looking at the palace from a distance.

"What if you fall in love with a commoner like me?" he asked.

Geun Young was so surprised at his question.Does he knew? And suddenly she can feel her heart beating wildly...."Fall for you?" as she choked on the word.

"Yes a commoner  ,an ordinary people and I am just using myself as an example.What are you gonna do?" he asked."Will you still marry your Prince just because he got the title ?" he asked.

She looked at him....she didn't know that she can fall in love with anybody before.And know she knew that she has fallen for him.And yet she doesn't know what is the answer.Jung Myung saw the confusion in her face.

"See you have not fallen yet and you don't know the answer on the question already.Then the more if you happen to fall for a commoner ,if it happens for real.Will you abandon your crown for him?" he asked.

Somehow she was not able to answer all his question...for he does not know yet that she has fallen for him big time....And yes what is she going to do about it now ???? She stared at him and yes she doesn't know....