Meetimg My Prince

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Gen Young looked at herself in the mirror. She is satisfied at what she saw. Shoe does not really care if she made a good impression or not. Meeting somebody new is getting to be a tiring process. Maybe she has to tell the King and the Queen that she is not interested anymore in finding her Prince. She will find her own Prince in her own way,not this old tradition ,like it is more of a business proposition more than anything else.marriage should be a commune of feelings and respect and trust. And doing it this way is hardly adept to the new ways of modern times.

"Your highness Princess Geun Yong,the King and the Queen are waiting for you right now." the maid said as she walked in her room.

Geun Young nodded her head as she went out to her room and went to the hall where her parents was waiting. They were smiling at her,as soon as she came,and she was surprised to see them talking to Myung Jung who was dressed in a formal suit.He looked handsome as he looked at her and smiled.

"Geun Young, I don't even have to introduce him to you." the Queen said."I never knew...and never thought for a second."

Geun Young looked at her Mom with a question in her eyes,she could not understand what she could be talking about. "Of course you knew my Princess ,and yes so proud of her.,I am gonna leave the two of you.I am sure you have a lot to talk about." the King said as he took the Queen's hand.

"I don't quite get it...I am suppose to meet the Prince,if I am not mistaken." Geun Young said. as she stared at him..."You are not by chance the Prince...."

Myung Jung smiled and nodded his head."Yes I am the one." he said.

"You a Prince ? How did it happen? You never told me......" she said. "But you told me...you are just a commoner."

"I was a commoner at that time,cause i have abdicated my title and my rights to the throne of my father. But we have resolved our differences now  and our relationship. I am now the rightful heir to the crown." he said.

"And so ...the reason you are here....you want to be the ruler of this kingdom?" Geun Young asked....

"The reason I am here...is to ask for the hand of my Princess, if she wants to." he said with a grin in his face...

"You want to marry me? You want to be my Prince?" she asked her eyes never leaving his face.

"I want to very much,now more than ever.I want to be the Prince of that young beautiful princess that caught my fancy,a long time ago,whose face I cannot forget and will never forget...You are the girl that I liked and love,the girl that I told you about." he said.

Geun Young smiled at her Prince..."You really mean that?" she asked in assurance...

"I love you Geun Young, knowing you behind that crown,made me love you more." he said as he took hold of her hands....

"Oh I love you too." as Myung Jung took Geun Young in his arms.....and bestowed the long awaited kiss...a kiss that was meant only for a Princess

"So can we marry now after this,or do we have to go to that ardous courtship and engagement period." he asked...with a frown in his face.

"Does it matter,the important thing is that you are the one who is gonna be my Prince,and I am so happy." she said as she giggled after...

"No i guess it doesnt matter much..."as he laughed with her..."Finally you are mine.." as he hugged her again....Geun Young and Myung Jung together...