Tale of Two Princess.

I'm Only Me When I'm With You

Geun Young hold the reins in her horse as the horse slowed down his pace,until he came to a full halt.She looked around at the vast fields before her.The grassy land and the forest and mountains from the distant.She can see the castle from a far against the silhuoette of blue skies.The majestic castle stood tall and proud  in the middle of it all.She loves the view from the distance of th4e castle but hate it ,when she is in the inside of it.She loves her freedom and the space ,and being inside it's grand wall,somehow gave her a choky feeling,like she cannot breath and the she is running out of air.That is her feeling right now,when she woke up this morning,that is why she needs to get out and be as far as she can from it's solid wall.

The talk last night  with her Father is not helping her at all.Being the eldest daughter and that the King and the Queem never have a son,the obligation to be the next ruler falls on her,and she have to find a suitable husband soon.Her Father has been getting weaker and weaker everyday. And her Mom the Queen, doesn't have the know how,how to run a vast household more so a kingdom..

The King and the Queen have only two daughters and no sons.They don't have an heir to the crown.Although Geun Young and her  younger sister Woo has been educated at the best school abroad,still that will not be enough for the King to pass to them the crown.They are still too young,and lack the stern hand  that is needed and the  the power to rule a kingdom.... So the King decided that it is time for her to look for a husband,who will rule the kingdom.They started researching already for any possible candidates...around ,and one by one ,they will be invited to the castle...to see if they will be a suitable match for her.

Geun Young hated the thought of finding a husband as if it is a business proposals.Where does love come to this?She has been reading a lot of romantic novels growing up and she believed that there is somebody out there who will be just for her.She dreams of a handsome guy who will swept her off her feet and will take her away in his big white horse.And there's no family ties or bloodline that will make one suitable to be a husband than the others...Only her heart can decide on that...

She has never been in love before.But how can she fall in love when you don't even get the chance to know a guy at all and the security and her Father the King will be always in the middle of it already.The relationship has not even build up yet and yet it is already ruin by her own Father,the King.The guy usually quit and ran away,scared at their  wits end.She still has to find a nice guy that will not be easily intimidated...by her status and by her Father...and a guy that will stand his ground.

Why can't be just her sister to be the one to look out for a husband? After all she is more eager to hook up with any  guy and usually guys finds her sister more attractive than her.Woo is always in love or somebody else is in love with her.She can easily find a husband than her.Maybe she can just give up the crown and just relinquish her rights to her sister and then she can be just an ordinary citizen just like the rest....That will be a lot better but her sister doesn't know how to rule.She doesn't have the strenght to leqd a kingdom.She can easily be swayed and yes if she will have the crown,for sure the kingdom that their family had for five generations will be gone to extinction,if Woo rules the kingdow.She has a responsibilities to her own people,to assure them that they will have a great future including the next generation and so on.

Geun Young took a deep breath,why can't she just live her own life the way she wants it to be???It is hard being a Princess and even harder being the next on line...How does one choose a husband from all the bunch of candidates?She is pretty sure that all of them will be looking decent enough to marry a Princess,but what is next after that???Will the guy have the heart to rule the people of Monrovia? Will he be understanding of the flight of their own people? And will he be good enough to be a real husband to her?A husband that stays true to their vows,and that is the most important thing for Geun Young.She wants a faithful and true prince to share the crown..But will there be any gur out there who will fit the mold of all of these???She shook her head.She will surely have a hard time finding the right Prince for the Kingdom,and the right prince for her heart...