Chapter Twenty-Two

For The Reason That

Seokjin's been sitting in the same spot since he woke up. He can't bring himself to move, feeling no life in him. He's used up all of his tears so none falls as he comprehends again the fact that he was used.

 

A strangled breath leaves his mouth. 

 

'I must've been so easy for him. Falling for him just as he planned. I must've reeked of desperation.' Seokjin brings his knees up, burying his face in them. 'Everything between us,' he squeezes his eyes shut. 'was just a ploy for him.' His shoulders start to shake. 

 

The sun passes and Seokjin is still in the same position. However, now staring blankly at the ground. He can't believe that he's in the same situation as he was a year ago when his heart was broken but by Prince Taehyung. 

 

He's gone through this process before so he should be fine, right?

 

Wrong. This time, it hurts more. 

 

Seokjin scolds himself. He should've never gone out to the marketplace that night with him. Stepping out of the Imperial Palace that night was stepping into their relationship. A relationship that was wrong and with no future. A relationship built with lies. 

 

Seokjin shakes his head knowing that the last statement wasn't true. He wasn't lying. He gave everything to him. Though hesitant and afraid at first, Seokjin ended up pouring his all for him. Now, he was an empty vessel with no one by his side. No one wants him. 

 

Seokjin wipes under his eyes, feeling a sting for he's been repeating the action so much. 

 

'He doesn't love you, Seokjin. He never did,' Seokjin's thoughts tell him. Painfully, Seokjin recalls his boyish grin, his playfulness, his embrace, and his eyes as he stared lovingly into Seokjin's. 

 

'It wasn't love,' Seokjin's thoughts continue. 'It was just pretend.' 

 

~~~~

 

"I haven't seen you in forever. I thought something happened to you," Prince Taehyung jokes with a soft smile. 

 

"I apologize," Seokjin lowers his head a bit. A throbbing pain suddenly screams at him and he grimaces, forcing his head back up. "I haven't been getting any sleep."

 

Prince Taehyung frowns. "Has the physician payed you a visit?"

 

Seokjin shakes his head. "It's only a minor problem. It'll go away soon." He wishes. 

 

Prince Taehyung extends his arm over the table. Placing his hand on top of Seokjin's. Immediately, his brows shoot up. "You're burning up!" Seokjin shrinks away from him, feeling his migraine intensify. 

 

He yanks his hand out from under Prince Taehyung's. "It's...nothing. Don't worry about it, Your Royal Highness." 

 

"Don't worry?" Prince Taehyung repeats as Seokjin stands up. "You're unwell."

 

"I apologize..." Seokjin just wanted to sleep. He didn't want to think of him anymore. "You should leave in case it's contagious." With that, he starts to leave but his legs give out and he catches himself, holding the table. 

 

"Seokjin!" Prince Taehyung comes to his side and Seokjin tries to wave him off but he wraps an arm around his waist to support him. Seokjin tries to dodge him but is unsuccessful as Prince Taehyung presses a hand to his forehead. "Call for the physician," he orders a servant who nods and scurries away. 

 

Seokjin's eyes widen as Prince Taehyung hooks an arm under his legs and supports his back with his other, carrying him. "I don't care about catching your illness," he offers a small smile at Seokjin. "I just care about catching you." 

 

~~~~

 

"You don't have to stay," Seokjin adverts his eyes as Prince Taehyung drops a towel in a bowl of water. "The physician said I'll be fine."

 

"Of course, I have to stay," Prince Taehyung picks up the wet towel, squeezing it. He scrunches his nose, not used to doing such. It's still dripping with water as he presses it to Seokjin's cheek. "I have to take care of you."

 

Seokjin‘s lips press into a thin line, unsure of how to feel about the crown prince's actions.  

 

With Seokjin sick, the crown prince visits every morning and stays for the day as well. This goes on for a week until Seokjin gets better, in terms of physically.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow then. Goodnight, Seokjin," Prince Taehyung bids as he proceeds towards the door. 

 

Seokjin speaks before he leaves. "You don't have to come tomorrow. I'm all better already." Though having Prince Taehyung around helps him not think of a particular someone, he wants to be alone. "I don't want to be keeping you from your duties."

 

Prince Taehyung shakes his head and comes back to him, sitting down on his bed. "Don't you know?" The corners of his mouth lifted a little. "You are my duty."

 

At this Seokjin turns away.

 

"I suppose I have been visiting you too often," Prince Taehyung continues. "I won't visit you tomorrow then." Seokjin shoots a glance at him, surprised at his compliance. "Nonetheless, if you wish to see me again, feel free to come to my palace." 

 

Seokjin doesn't hide his stare, fully taking in the crown prince's face which he hasn't admired for a long while now.

 

Prince Taehyung smiles softly before pressing a chaste kiss to Seokjin's cheek. 

 

That night, Seokjin thinks long and hard. 

 

'What if...' he turns in the covers. 'Prince Taehyung does love me?' He turns to the other side, battling his thoughts. 'No, he doesn't. He loves the Royal Consort.' 

 

He lies on his back. 'But what if? Maybe...' Seokjin opens his eyes slowly to the darkness. 'I never stopped loving him. It was just that someone else intercepted and stole me to spite Prince Taehyung who I should've been faithful to.'

 

Seokjin lets his eyes close again. 'Besides, Prince Taehyung does care for me and I care for him,' he convinces himself, ignoring the "someone" who intercepted and took his heart away. 

 

~~~~

 

Seokjin takes in a deep breath, unable to knock on the doors. For the whole day, he contemplated what to do. Only when the sun has fallen did he find himself at the Palace of Calycanthus. 

 

It's late already. Perhaps he should just head back. It's not like he's obligated to visit the crown prince. He takes a step back. 

 

But if he goes back then his whole night will be filled thinking of "someone". 

 

He takes a step forward. 'Besides, I never stopped loving Prince Taehyung,' Seokjin tells himself, bringing his fist up to knock. He ignores how it tremors as he lightly taps on the door. 

 

All it takes is one tap and the doors open, revealing a grinning Prince Taehyung. “I knew you’d come.”

 

Seokjin's eyes flit to the ground in humiliation. "If it's too late, I can come-"

 

He doesn't finish as Prince Taehyung pulls him inside, hand clasped around his wrist. Seokjin's shocked at how warm his bedchamber is. Sweat gathers under his clothes as the crown prince drags him to the bed. 

 

His feet fight for standing as they near the bed. "Your Royal Highness, have you eaten dinner?" Seokjin says the first thing that comes to mind. 

 

Prince Taehyung stops and Seokjin feels himself relax. He turns to face Seokjin, still holding onto him. "I have," he presses his lips together. "Have you?" 

 

"No," Seokjin lies. "I thought we were going to eat dinner togeth-"

 

"You know I," Prince Taehyung's tongue swipes over his bottom lip quickly. Seokjin notices the faded, almost unnoticeable mole on his bottom lip. "I'm glad I got to marry you." 

 

Seokjin's eyes widen at the confession. Prince Taehyung doesn't pay attention to that, however. With Seokjin silent, he pulls him towards the bed again. 

 

Seokjin's back hits the bed and Prince Taehyung climbs over him, quickly capturing his lips in a kiss. This kiss is overpowering and hungry, making Seokjin's lips throb in pain. 

 

Prince Taehyung pulls away, quickly pressing kisses to his neck. His breath is hot and almost burning. Seokjin wants to push him away but he doesn't get to as Prince Taehyung pulls at the sash around his waist, loosening his robe. 

 

His burning hand scorches Seokjin's skin and Seokjin bites his lip to hold back a yelp. He squeezes his eyes shut as Prince Taehyung's hand trails all over his skin. 

 

He tries to let go and go along with the crown prince but behind his closed eyes, he remembers. 

 

 

****

 

I open my eyes as our kiss end, looking into the sole captivator of my heart. "I love you, Jungkook." The words are from the depth of my heart, holding only the pure truth. 

 

His eyes widen slightly, flustered. I can't help it as my heart beams even more at how adorable he is. "All of me loves you and all of you, I love."

 

His eyes are shiny again but he blinks and they go away. "I love you too, Seokjin." He returns my gaze, "All of you, I love and all of me loves you." A smile decorates my lips and I lean forward, meeting him in the middle as our lips touch. 

 

His hand caresses my head, gently setting me down on his bed. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him down with me. Warmth settles on my face and I feel embarrassed as I find myself enjoying his kiss more than I do honey. 

 

Jungkook takes my hand amidst our shared kiss, resting it on the sash around his waist. Letting me decide if I want to continue or not. 

 

I tug at it, loosening his robe. His lips trail down to my neck, breath hot but welcomed. 

 

He gently undoes my clothing, taking his time. Treating me as if I’m a precious treasure. The air of his room kisses my skin and I feel heat rush to my face as he does the same. 

 

I hold him closer, my heart racing as more of his skin gets exposed. My eyes catch on to his rippling muscles that move like waves of the ocean. I brush the robe off of his shoulder, wanting to see more of his sea. Hesitantly, my fingertips tiptoe over his smooth skin. 

 

I can feel my heart skip a beat as he stops kissing me, breathing heavily. His breath echoes in my ears, stirring an odd feeling in me. His eyes are hooded as his breath fans over my parted lips. His robe hangs off of one shoulder. Knowing I did that makes me more flustered. I gulp and look away. Hoping he doesn't see how abashed I am. 

 

He leans his head down on my rising chest. Causing me to become self-conscious of my beating heart. "I'm yours, Seokjin," he declares softly. Then raising his head back up to meet mines. "You don't have to hesitate." 

 

Love overwhelms me as I look up at him. My hand caresses his cheek which he leans into. "I'm all yours as well, Jungkook." I bring his head down, letting our passions meet. My hands slide the rest of his robe off and travel his ocean freely. 

 

****

 

 

Seokjin opens his tear-filled eyes, still frozen as Prince Taehyung's hand travels all over his body. He's oblivious to Seokjin's stillness, lips latched onto his collarbone. "Pretty," he breathes out. "All for me and only for me."

 

A tear streaks down Seokjin's face and he pushes at Prince Taehyung. Confusion clouds his face as Seokjin sits up, hiding his tears. "I-I'm not entirely well yet. I wouldn't want to get you sick," he lies. 

 

Prince Taehyung chuckles, scooting closer to him. "Okay, I'll wait until you get better then." He presses his lips to Seokjin's still exposed shoulder, making him flinch. 

 

~~~~

 

It doesn't make sense. Seokjin curls his hand into a ball. 'How can I still love him after what he did? He used me. He didn't love me.' Flashes of him make Seokjin's heart cries. Flashes of them also coax his longing. 

 

Seokjin looks down as he opens his fist, revealing the pendant of the Tiger Lily which he can't let go of despite trying so hard to. 

 

He tucks the pendant away as he enters the bustling marketplace. 

 

It's odd being outside of the palace walls again. The last time Seokjin came out isn't a pleasant memory in his head. It's also odd, not to have someone accompany him. 

 

Seokjin approaches the crowd slowly. In his hand is the novel he got last year when he first came out to the marketplace. The novel was written by one of his favorite scribes, Kim Namjoon. 

 

Seokjin doesn't expect Namjoon to recognize him but when the author sees him, he lifts an arm and waves. He navigates his way through the crowd, approaching Seokjin. 

 

"How'd you like the book?" he asks, remembering their conversation way back when. 

 

"I didn't," Seokjin replies truthfully. Namjoon doesn't seem affected by his answer and just nods. In Namjoon's story, the main characters ended up together despite their class differences and family rivals. "The ending wasn't realistic." 

 

"I see..." Namjoon, being taller, tilts his head down to catch Seokjin's wandering gaze. "But it makes sense, doesn't it? It goes along with its main themes: Romance and Destiny," he reasons. "Unless you believe that they were destined to cross paths and not end up together?" 

 

Seokjin's not aware of it as his thoughts trail away from the book. "I believe it would've turned out differently if Junseo hadn't fallen for Hyunjae and obeyed his parents. If he had just done what was expected of him, life would still have been fine for him. He didn't need Hyunjae."

 

"Do you think life being just 'fine' was what he wanted?" Namjoon asks, seeming to enjoy Seokjin's interrogation. "I believe that though he knew it was wrong, he couldn't help but still jump into the arms of Hyunjae because the consequences don't matter. What mattered was that they were each other's other halves."

 

"He didn't notice it but when they first met, their lost souls had already found comfort in each other. There was no turning back. No regrets should come from the best and most important moment of your life. That was what I wanted to convey." Namjoon smiles, "However, I agree with you, the ending isn't realistic but that wasn't the point."

 

~~~~

 

Seokjin hisses as his finger come into contact with the hot pan. He brings the finger to his mouth, gently blowing on it, and goes to the bowl of water. 

 

He dips his handkerchief in the water before placing it on his burn. He sighs as he sees how in the process of burning his finger, he had not even properly set the pan down. 

 

It had fallen and the food he was cooking is now splatter haphazardly on the ground. Just as he's about to clean the mess up, the doors to the kitchen burst open. 

 

Prince Taehyung runs over to him, grabbing him by the wrists. "We have to leave now!" He doesn't wait for Seokjin to fathom his words, pulling Seokjin out of the kitchen. 

 

He scans the palace carefully and moves with swift steps, not loosening his hold on Seokjin. Seokjin feels unease fill him as he sees Prince Taehyung's stricken and apprehensive eyes. 

 

"What's going on?" he finally gathers the courage to ask as Prince Taehyung pulls them behind a corner. 

 

The crown prince turns to him, an expression Seokjin has never seen before on his face. "Gorchik has us surrounded." Doom replaces Seokjin's unease. "They're in the Imperial Palace," he speaks faintly. "Right now, everyone's in the secret tunnels." 

 

Seokjin feels as if his spirit left him as they start to move again with Prince Taehyung leading them to the secret tunnels. 

 

Seokjin didn't want to believe it. Last he heard, their troops were beating Gorchik's on the battlefield.

 

'If Gorchik's armies are here, then that means...' Seokjin's lips quiver. 'All the soldiers that went to fight are dead.' His pupils shake. 'Along with the captains and generals...'

 

Prince Taehyung curses as they round a corner, quickly turning back. They continue weaving through the deserted halls. Before Prince Taehyung can reach an entrance to the tunnels, Gorchik's soldiers block their path causing their route to safety to be ten times longer. 

 

"There should be another entrance here," Prince Taehyung whispers as they enter another hall. 

 

"There's the crown prince!" They hear someone yell behind them, followed by footsteps. Seokjin's heart is pounding as he and Prince Taehyung run. 

 

They turn the corner and are only met with more enemies. But hope is still with them as a door leading to the outside is within their reach. 

 

They meet the bright sun as they leave the soldiers behind, not taking a break to breathe. 

 

As they run, more enemies are alerted of them. All heading for them. Seokjin doesn't want to think this way but he knows that at one point, they'll be cornered unless someone helps them. 

 

Just as hope was leaving Seokjin, an arrow zooms past them, hitting the soldier right on their tail. Then another and another. More soldiers fall around them as the arrows come at a rapid pace. 

 

Seokjin looks around, searching for the archer. The soldiers are in a panic, unable to locate the archer as well. "Come on, Seokjin," Prince Taehyung urges as a clear path was now made thanks to their savior. 

 

Seokjin picks up speed again, sparing one last glance around. His eyes widen as he spots a figure on the roof. Tightly around the figure's wrist was a dark, silky red band. 

 

~~~~

 

"I thought you weren't coming back," Jimin says as he and Prince Taehyung embraces. 

 

"The whole palace is filled with Gorchik's soldiers. We barely got away," Prince Taehyung tells him. 

 

"Then we need to go now," the King says, not waiting for any objections. The Queen and a few servants follow him but Seokjin can't bring his feet to move. 

 

"Let's go, Seokjin," Prince Taehyung tells him, arm linked with Jimin's. Seokjin nods, heavy steps following them. 

 

Yet, the further away they get from the falling kingdom, the more Seokjin keeps looking back. Expecting to see their savior. 

 

His eyes well with tears as they see an opening to the outside. A bright light shines through. At this, the other hurries but Seokjin doesn't. 

 

He stops walking, causing Prince Taehyung to turn his head. Confusion is written clearly on his face as Seokjin takes a step back. "I can't..." a tear escapes his eye, making the crown prince even more confused. 

 

"What do you mean? The Imperial Palace is invaded. We can't get it back without an army," Prince Taehyung explains as if Seokjin doesn't already know that. 

 

"I can't leave Jungkook," Seokjin croaks. Both Prince Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen as he turns around. He doesn’t wait another second before he’s running. 

 

"Seokjin!" he hears Prince Taehyung’s voice echoes through the tunnel as he runs. But he doesn’t stop and continues towards the fallen kingdom where Jungkook is. 

 

~~~~

 

Seokjin's breathing is loud in his ears as he runs through the halls, searching for Jungkook. Soldiers spot him and come running in his direction. Seokjin wipes away his tears, picking up his speed. 

 

As he hides behind a pillar to catch his breath, his eyes land on a fallen soldier. His eyes avoid the soldier's face as he bends down to take the bloody sword from his hand. 

 

The smell of blood invades his nostrils and Seokjin resists the urge to retch at the scent of death. Hearing the footsteps come closer to him, Seokjin tries to even his breathing. 

 

When the soldier reaches Seokjin, he the sword out before the soldier could comprehend that he's armed. 

 

He pulls the sword out, grimacing at the sound it makes before he's sprinting again. He retraces his steps to where he last saw Jungkook, striking at any of the enemies he comes across. 

 

Finally, he's outside, reaching the courtyard where he and Prince Taehyung got surrounded. 

 

The sword in his hands slides out of his hand, as his eyes take in the emptied courtyard. Only one person lies on the dirt ground. 

 

Seokjin's vision blurs as he runs to the person. "Jungkook," he cries out as he reaches the prince. He sits down on the bloodied ground, arms wrapping around the familiar body. 

 

Cradling Jungkook's head, he cries again, "Jungkook." His tears fall as he gets no reply, staining Jungkook's cheek. 

 

Slowly, Jungkook's eyelids flutter open. "Seokjin..." he mumbles, blinking lazily at Seokjin. "Go," he pushes at Seokjin weakly. "Run." 

 

"No," Seokjin speaks through his tears. "I'm not leaving you." He could feel Jungkook's blood leaking onto his clothes. 

 

Shakily, Jungkook brings his hand up to caress Seokjin's cheek, wiping away his tears. "This is all my fault," Jungkook speaks, barely audible. "I was selfish. I fell in love with you and I made you fall with me." 

 

Seokjin shakes his head frantically but Jungkook continues. "I understand if you still hate me." His thumb swipes another tear away. "I'm sorry."

 

"I don't hate you," Seokjin wipes away the blood at Jungkook's lips. "I never did."

 

Jungkook's hand caressing his face drops as he looks into Seokjin's eyes that he loves so much. "All my life, I regretted everything. I wanted everything I didn't have. I wished I weren't born a royal. I wished I weren't born the Royal Consort's son. I wished I were Taehyung."

 

He places his hand over Seokjin's. "But now, I don't regret anything. I don't wish to be someone else for the reason that, being Jungkook brought me to you." He attempts a smile, bringing more tears to Seokjin. "You hold the key to my heart, Seokjin." 

 

"Stop it," Seokjin releases a shaky breath. "Don't talk like that." 

 

"Talk like what?" Jungkook asks weakly but almost playfully with a soft upturned of his lips. This makes Seokjin shed more tears. 

 

"Like you're saying goodbye," Seokjin sobs. 

 

Jungkook's smile flickers but he still attempts it. "Okay, I won't talk like that but you need to stop crying." Seokjin sniffles, following his request. Sluggishly, Jungkook's smile disappears and his eyes close. 

 

"I...I'm not crying anymore," Seokjin shakes him gently, making his eyes open again. "D-don't go to sleep," he does his very best to not let any tears fall. Half-heartedly, Jungkook nods. "Tell me something that happened when you were away," Seokjin desperately claws for any way to keep Jungkook talking. "Or something you've always wanted to tell me." 

 

At this Jungkook's smile returns. "Remember when we were at the village?" Seokjin nods. "Remember how I approached you with the ball..." 

 

The memory is so long ago but it's becoming clear like it was just yesterday. "I do," Seokjin recalls the happy faces of the villagers. Jungkook looked handsome in the villager's clothes. "I rejected you..."

 

Jungkook blinks softly, "I was hurt by that." Then another blink that lasted longer, "If I ask you again, will you accept me?"

 

"Of course I will," Seokjin bites his lip, holding back tears. Jungkook seems drowsy again. Quickly, Seokjin pecks Jungkook on the lips. "I will always choose you." Jungkook only smiles, eyes barely opening. 

 

He leans back down, pressing a long kiss to Jungkook's lips only to pull away upon Jungkook's struggle to kiss back. "R-remember when you sang to me?" 

 

Jungkook's head bobs up then down. "You wanted to hear me sing too, remember?"

 

"I still do," Jungkook forces his eyes to open despite how heavy they're feeling. 

 

Seokjin smiles, glad to have Jungkook's eyes on him again. "I'll sing for you, then. Don't make fun of me, okay?"

 

"I won't," Jungkook even shows some teeth when he smiles. 

 

Quietly, Seokjin starts. 

 

"A deeper day, a longer grown shadow

The sun is setting in the distance

I guess I'm wandering in the dark

Am I trapped in here?" 

 

Jungkook's eyes that shine brighter than the stars, twinkle. 

 

"The place that is still breathing

I have to get closer to that place"

 

Seokjin holds Jungkook closer, pressing their cheeks together. 

 

"Every day you seem too far away

Every time you do, I tell myself

I'm waiting right here

Every night I see you in my heart

Every time I do, I end up crying

When I call you in the darkness"

 

Tears line Seokjin's eyes.

 

"What comes to my ears

My deep breaths" 

 

Steadily, his tears fall.

 

"La-da-da-da, la-da-da-da, da

La-da-da-da, la-da-da-da, da"

 

Seokjin kisses Jungkook's forehead, unable to let go of his limp body.

 

~~~~

 

"How come you did not leave with the rest of the royal family, Your Royal Highness?" General Sohn asks.

 

"I couldn't leave His Highness behind," Seokjin's eyes stay trained on the smoke.

 

"I did not know you two were close," General Sohn voices but he doesn't continue his interrogation, leaving Seokjin alone. 

 

Fortunately, General Sohn's troops came back to the Imperial Palace. It turns out, Gorchik had found another way to the North Kingdom. Therefore, sending a group to invade while still having men fighting in the field. 

 

Seokjin's eyes are dry but sadness and grief are still prominent as he stays by Jungkook's burning casket. 

 

It takes a couple of days to get word to the runaway royal family that the Imperial Palace is no longer in the hands of Gorchik. It takes even longer for them to return. 

 

In the meantime, Seokjin spends most of his time locked up in his room. He doesn't talk to anyone and this causes a few raised brows but he doesn’t care.

 

"Your Royal Highness," General Sohn begins. "His Majesty and the rest of the royal family should be returning tomorrow." Upon no response from Seokjin, he excuses himself. 

 

Seokjin turns to his reflection. His complexion is pale and his eyes are hollow, reflecting no emotions. He's still wearing white despite it being a week since Jungkook's passing. The only other thing on him is Jungkook's hairpin. 

 

The next morning, the very few servants, start prepping for the return of the royal family. Paying no attention to Seokjin who makes his way to the back of the palace. 

 

The stables are empty and Seokjin frowns, wondering where Caramel is. Still so, he walks to the field. His heart aches as he enters the field, awakening many memories.

 

Seokjin situates himself under the familiar tree, eyes scanning the field.

 

Prince Taehyung's returning today. Seokjin should turn back and be with his husband. He should move on. Yet, he can't bring himself to return. 

 

For the reason that, before he fell in love with Jungkook, his life wasn't his. Though, now in great longing and grief, Seokjin doesn't wish for anything else in his life. 

 

He closes his eyes and when he opens them is met with something fluttering. His eyes follow the fluttering butterfly. 

 

He holds his hand out and the butterfly lands on his finger. Seokjin admires its deep, dark purple color. It flaps its wings and the color changes into a shimmering blue then with another flap, black spreads across the wings.

 

Seokjin doesn't fight it as his eyes close.

 

When he opens them, he's in a field still. However, the tree behind him is gone. A layer of tranquility covers the unending field. The sky is fluffed with pink clouds. 

 

Seokjin stands up, looking down at his clothes. Replacing the white mourning clothes he wore were worn-out blue and beige clothes. He recognizes the outfit right away. 

 

"Jin," a voice calls from behind him. 

 

Seokjin smiles, turning around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Author’s Note-

 

For The Reason That has come to a conclusion. I hope you enjoyed it! I wanted to spin an unforgettable story that conquered your heart and brought you through a series of emotions. Thank you for all the love and support given to For The Reason That! If you have any questions, feel free to leave them in the comments and I’ll do my best to answer them. 

 

 

P.S. I have some of my own questions I want to ask you readers. 

 

  1. Which scene was the most memorable to you?

 

  1. Which character was your favorite?