SEVEN

Sometimes You Can Go Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

May:

The restaurant has been open for a month now and everything has been going great.

We have surpassed every daily sales goal by 100%!

Aunt Sylvia is so happy she cried with joy.

Her business is back and with the competent staff mom and I hired she doesn't have to work anymore.

Mom is beyond thrilled knowing the business making a profit is a load off our minds.

I have seen Josh every other day if not every day and he is stressing me out!

He grabs me and kisses me every time we are alone and I am half out of my mind because of it.

I do not know what to do.

Yesterday he told me and wants to get married!

"MARRIED??" I yell!

"Way to put the cart before the horse Josh!"

"I do not want to waste any more time I have been in love with you since I was a ten."

"I do not want to wait another minute." He walks over and stands in front of me.

I sigh heavily.

"Josh we are not the same people we were when we were teenagers."

"This is not a fairytale I have a life and interests you know nothing about."

"Then tell me, I want to know everything about you now."

"I really think you are living in a fantasy, your idea of me is 16-year-old me and she is nowhere to be found."

He runs his fingers through his hair frustrated.

"I want to be with you Ana that's all."

"How do you feel about me?"

"Josh! I haven't seen you in eighteen years! Can you please slow it down?!"

He sighs.

"Ok, ok look how about this?" He takes my hands in his and looks into my eyes.

"Can we date?" We will be exclusive.

"I am your man, and you are my woman."

"Josh."

"Look don't answer me yet, just think about it."

"I know you feel something for me because when I kiss you, I can feel it."

"I never said I didn't have feelings for you, but they are teenager puppy love feelings, I do not know you as a grown woman we can't just pick up where we left off."

"Plus, we live on two different continents for heaven's sake!"

"About that, I relocated to the New York office eight weeks ago."

I snatch my head and look up at him.

"You did?" I ask shocked.

"I did." He replies.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

"Because you live there, and I want to be where you are."

My heart starts racing and my knees almost buckle.

"How is it that you always know what to say?"

He smirks adorably and caresses my cheek.

"It is the truth I am in love with you, and I want you."

"When Terry called me and told me your family was the new client, I took it as fate."

"And then you finally accepted my friendship request on Instagram I felt like we were going to get our second chance."

I look at him and I know he is in earnest and my heart is screaming at me to say yes!

Girl your biological clock is ticking and here is this man that you have loved your wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter