THIRTEEN

Sometimes You Can Go Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 days later:

I woke up early starving to death because I had not eaten anything in almost two days thanks to my monster of a husband.

I take a quick shower throw one of his New Orleans Saint's jerseys.

This thing is huge and hangs halfway off my shoulder.

It is dark in the room, and I am feeling my way around.

"Ouch!" I yell and clap my hand over my mouth and look at him.

I stubbed my toe on something in the dark and there is no telling what it is.

He is snoring like nobody’s business, and I sigh hugely.

I narrow my eyes at him wanting to smack him because he is sleeping like a baby while I am sleep deprived.

I would like to get some food in me before he tries to ravish me again.

I chuckle and shake my head.

He was not kidding when he whispered those words to me after we jumped the broom.

He picked me up and carried me into our condo but as soon as he locked the front door, he turned into a ual beast grabbing at me and trying to rip off my clothing!

I almost killed him when I saw he had ripped my grandmother's dress!!

"You jerk this is an antique!" I say looking at the back if my dress at the huge rip.

"I am so sorry baby I got carried away I will get it fixed as soon as possible ok, please don't be mad."

"You better!" I said.

"Lucky for you it is on the hemline so it will be an easy fix."

I chuckle at the memory I am not going to even tell mom because as much as she likes Josh, she would kick his if she knew he ripped her mother's dress.

I hurry into the kitchen to make us some breakfast.

The only problem is I want everything I see, that is what happens when you are stationed in starvation central and have been waiting for the nourishment train for two days!

I end up making chicken fried steak, buttermilk biscuits with sausage country gravy, fluffy scrambled eggs, cheese grits, sausage links, bacon, hash browns, French toast and I even cut up fresh pineapple and strawberries.

I put on a pot of coffee while I make fresh squeezed citrus juice.

I found some Meyer lemons, blood oranges and juicy navel oranges in the fridge and used them all before they went bad.

I go to the fridge to grab the kimchi and maple syrup just as Josh walks into the kitchen drying his hair.

He is only wearing some shorts and all the hard work he puts in at the gym is on full display.

I quickly turn my head and ignore him.

I peek back at him and bite my lip he ain't right Lord knows it!

Coming out here looking like a Korean Adonis!

I sit all the food on the table and go to the sink to rinse the dishes there and put them into the dishwasher.

He walks up to me grabs my waist and pulls me into his chest.

"And how is my beautiful, scrumptious and talented wife this morning?" He asks kissing my cheek.

I shiver at the contact but manage to push him off.

"I am tired, bruised, and sore and hungry thanks to you."

I narrow my eyes at him and poke his chest.

He chuckles grabs my hand and kisses it.

He looks at the table "Wow babe who are you feeding it's just you and I."

Just then his stomach growls violently and I smirk.

"You were saying?" I ask as I fill a bucket with ice and place it on the table.

I turn to face him and cross my arms over my chest.

"I haven't eaten any real food in two days thanks to you and I am starving and by the sound your stomach is making right now so are you."

The look of pride oh his face is sickening, and I scoff.

"I mean I could eat some breakfast, but I'd rather have you."

I cover his mouth and he chuckles.

"Don't even say it get your hormones in check for a day at least."

He looks me up and down and gives me a that gaze and grins.

I roll my eyes and he grabs me by the waist and starts kissing my neck and shoulders again.

"I think you should keep this shirt because it will never ever look this good on me." He murmurs.

I run my fingers through his hair, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter