The Beast Gang

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

 

My 2nd update.. it's a little short.. Kekeke! I'm gonna edit he titles for each chappies.. See you tomorrow for the next update..

Happy reading! This update is more of Sohyun and C.A.P...

Spoiler Alert.. They are what I call 'The Puzzle Solver'.. and they have a lot of involvement with the protagonist..


 

 

 

Your POV

After class you headed your way to your your brother and your bestfriend.. ‘Kikwang’ Lee Kikwang.. When you get off the bus you bought a flower and walk towards a gate.. Then you headed to your brother.. “Oppa.. Happy Anniversary” You greeted him with a sad face.”I know you are really happy where you are right now..” You sighed. “I just want to say that I’m sorry that I forgot you. I really miss you.. I really miss the way you annoy me and you dance just to make me laugh when I’m sad.. I really miss you oppa.. I Love You!” Your tears are starting to build. “Bye oppa, see you next time”

 

Sohyun’s POV

Where did ~~~~-ah go? Minsoo oppa told me that she’s not doing her so called punishment. “Minsoo oppa.. can you tell me about Beast?” “Didn’t I told you to call me ‘Jagiya’!” He said with a disappointed face. “Aright! Jagiya! Can you tell me about Beast?” I repeated. “Hm.. Beast is a really famous gang here in Seoul. They really are tough and scary but I didn’t even scare of them...” He stops. *Yeah! Oppa.. you really have to say that?* “Actually.. L.joe came from that gang before I knew him. I don’t know why did he joins Teen Top because Beast is a really a good one.. No! They are the best gang..” Minsoo shook his head. “If they just come back.. Teen Top could have been the greatest but unfortunately that gang disappear when Teen Top build” He finished.

“Hmm.. oh! You told ~~~~-ah earlier that Kikwang oppa is from that gang, right?” I asked him. “Yeah! He is one of the toughest member.. as I heard Kikwang is been killed by Junhyung.” He said. “So is that Junhyung guy the leader?” “No, he is not. The leader of the gang is Doojoon he is kind to some person but sometimes rude. Let’s say he’s the opposite of L.joe more rude, less kind.” He corrected me. “So if this Doojoon guy is the leader, why did he just let that Junhyung killed Kikwang?” I asked with some anger. *I’m really going to kill that Junhyung guy* “Well let’s say.. I don’t know.. That’s why that gang is scary they can kill their own members. I think they don’t have a heart.” He said and looks at me.

“Jagiya! Don’t be nervous.. I know you worry about L.joe , he is safe. They actually let him leave the gang.” He told me. *It’s not about L.joe, they killed Kikwang.. if he still lives.. Maybe.. Maybe.. We were together* She thinks. *But.. I should be happy Minsoo oppa is here for me... But what if he is really that guy? Can I face him?*