Teen Top doing what?

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Actually it's a bit boring.. and short.. here is the 2nd update for today see you next week. Happy Reading!~ Teen Top Fighting Woo!~

 


 

L.Joe's POV

 

*Ghad! Changjo had party last night and they want her to clean this off? Hmm..* And Then I saw C.A.P. hyung lying on the the floor.

"Yah! C.A.P. hyung! Go get the other boys clean this up? Or I'll tell Sohyun noona that you brought a girl last night from the bar!" Yeah! I actually yell at him when they have an after party from the bar.

He Get up as soon as he heared what I say. "W-what did you say? Yah! Lee Byunghun! I asked your cousin's permisiion to go to a bar and not to bring a girl home. I did not bring a girl home! And what? your gonna tell jagiya that I bought someone?" I bought out my phone from my pocket. "Yah! I told you I.Did.Not.Bring.A.Girl.Home! He-hey!" Yrah! he's like that when he has a hangover plus! Hes been a kid when he's 'JAGIYA' is bing talk about.

"Just let the kid clean this up! And don't wait for that Missy to clean this! When I'm out I want this to be clean! Or I'm telling Sohyun noona!" I pointed him.

"Hyung! Where is Chunji hyung?" I asked him. He's always been so silent. He didn't even want to have fun with us.

"Where else?" C.A.P. answered.

"YAH! Ahn Daniel! Yoo Changhyun! Choi Jonghyun! Get up there and clean this mess!" He shouted.

"Hyung! Let ~~~~ noona! Clean this up!" Changjo answered him. I grab my phone letting know C.A.P. that I'm going to call Sohyun noona.

"I SAID GET UP!" He said in anger. Then the 3 boys get up and starting to clean. They know C.A.P. is very nice but when he is mad, he is like a lion.

 

 

Your POV

 

You are walking to TEEN TOP's house. *I sure do have a lot work today! Oppa told me Changjo had thrown a party last night* (A/n: You wanna know who is oppa?... I'll tell you next chapter.. by the way he is the guy that called her last night)

When you open the door your eyes widened. *Teen Top is cleaning?* Actually I'ts just three of them Changjo, Ricky and Niel. And C.A.P. is ordering them to clean this and clean there. And then he notice you.

"~~~~-ah! Your here!" C.A.P. said smling.

"Ne! Oppa! I'll clean up that for you I don't want my punishment to have more." You said.

"No! We'll clean this up just uhmm.. wash the clothes we already have them piled up from white to colored." He said smiling.

Actually Teen Top piled them just before you came.. of course L.joe told them to.

"Okay! uhmm.. Did you have your breakfast? I should cook first" You said.

"Actually! Ljoe and Chunji already done that!" He said. "Oh! Okay.." You just go to the washing area to wash their clothes. *Teen Top doing chores? What's up with them?*

Then suddenly L.joe appeared from the back of the door. "Hey! you should come  and eat with us! There is a bunch of clothes you will do later! just have some meal okay?" You didn't answer. He just grab your hand and go to the dining room. No one notice that he is holding your hand. Teen Top  were bust eating from they're doing chores. L.joe sit you down to one of the chairs. He sat beside you.

"Here! eat this I cook for that!.. Here! Chunji cook that he's good at cooking taste it" You just eat. After eating your about to clean the dishes when.. 

"~~~~-ssi I can handle that! Just wash the clothes!" Chunji said. 

"Okay.." You said and go back to the washing room to continue washing.