Party!

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Sorry for the wait.. I know my story is boring I'm just a newbie who just want to write fanfic :) Please leave some comment if it's a little bit okay or it's really boring :) Thank you so much for reading :))


 

 Your POV

 

 

"WOW! You look gorgeous!" Sohyun chimed. Who wouldn’t be when you’re the one who do dress up? "Wait I got to change my dress" She said as she goes to the bathroom. Oh! We were at C.A.P. oppa's room, He's outside ready while Sohyun do "magic" on me. "TA DAH! ~" she said finally getting out of the bathroom. Wow! Her face has a little make-up on and she’s wearing this gray mini dress like mine though she is kind of loose and there’s a garter on the waist line. She’s really pretty!. "Come on now, I hope Teen Top won’t be mad". As she opens the door I saw Teen Top stands on their seats. When Sohyun came out C.A.P. oppas eyes were larger than before. "You look gorgeous Chagiya~" He said to her almost whispering. "Oh! ~ oppa I know that! Wait where is   ~~~~-ah?" She then dragged you away from the almost closed door. "TA DAH! ~ isn't she wonderfiul! My wonderful, gorgeous yet almost- ruined creation ~~~~-ah!" She said. Oh yeah! ~ When she does your make up you tell her not to apply more eye shadow. not to put this, that, you argue to what kind of lipstick to put on you at the end you won on putting some pinkish lipstick and some gloss to your lips. As Sohyun drags you where Teen Top was hurriedly look to see you. Ricky and Changjo run to you oh yes you read it right "RUN". That's what cause the three of you to out balanced. Good thing there is a hand that pulled you that's why only Changjo and Ricky fell. You look a hand on your wrist, you were stunned, actually Teen Top and Sohyun too, except for the two who fell who is still arguing who to blame for the cause of their fall.

 

 

After Ricky and Changjo got up and all of you check yourselves, all of you go out and get in a van that is actually belong to C.A.P. You wonder where that van came from did.  

 

 

Ricky's POV

 

Noona is really pretty with the dress Sohyun brought. She's really cute with that short hair that matches her long sleeved mini dress with laces on its chest part. I wonder why L.joe hyung wanted her to do all the chores in our house. She seems so cute I want a noona like her.

 

"Ricky oppa!." A girl squeak. I look where a familiar voice call me. "Suzy ah!" She heard me. "Rick- Changhyun oppa you look nice" She told me as she smiles. "You- you too" *Aish! Why am I stuttering?* "Uh~ come on maybe they're waiting"

 

 

No one’s POV

 

 

As you walk in the "CLUB" all you think was. *Wow! This is really what they call a club?? I thought they say it's fun but.. It smell cigarettes smoke and alcohol and some people were making out* you got back to reality when a hand swipe on your back hips. You look at him and surprised at who it is It's none other than Sohyun's little cousin. [I’ll tell you soon about that.] “Just stay close with me no matter what” The guy whispered. You just nodded.

 

“Come on, I got a good seat for our guests right here” C.A.P. said. The guy led you to your seats and you sat there comfortably not minding the atmosphere inside the club. C.A.P. ordered some drinks of course alcohol for the guys and a juice for you three girls. Oh yeah! Ricky and Suzy were making this all lovey dovey in there sits not minding the rest of Teen Top, Sohyun and you.

 

“WOOOO!!!!” The crowd shouted when the Dj plays a new song. “Come on now! Changjo is getting hot on the dance floor.” C.A.P. told Sohyun well you can hear them with all the noise and music going on. Sohyun is right beside you and C.A.P. shouted those words. “We’ll will be on the dance floor if you need us ~~~~-ah!” She shouted. You just smile at her. “Suzy-ah! let’s go to the dance floor” You heard Ricky as he shouts. Now all it’s just you, L.joe and Chunji. Oh! Niel leaves the club to find another one he says “THIS CLUB IS NOTHING I’M SURE CHANGJO WOULD RUIN MY NIGHT BY STEALING ALL THE ATTENTION” Now that the three of you were all seating it’s awkward but you don’t know why.

 

“Excuse me miss, Wanna dance?” You look at the guy. “Uhh!~~ No thanks I’m good here” You told the guy. “oh! Come on now, why would a beautiful sit here all night long?” *because you’re a jerk* L.joe thought. “Uhh! Because I want to?” you answered the guy. "Come on pretty lady" The guy said pulling your arm. "H-hey that hurts" You hissed in pain. "Let her go" You heard Chunji said. "I don't want to" The guy said teasing Chunji. Then you felt the guys hand left your arm. "Let her go or I'll broke youre arm" Ljoe finally said pissed. "L-ljoe.." The guy said stuterring. "Sorry" He just run. "That guy really pissed you of huh Ljoe" Chunji asked. "I don't like guys like that you shoud a girl like a flower." Ljoe said. Chunji just smile. The night pass by just you, Ljoe and Chunji sitting.