Chapter 8

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

 

Hello Everyone! This A/n is long.. I'm sorry I forgot to inform that the story had been Hiatus.. But Yeah! I'm back! I actually update 1 chapter per week before it's been hiatus, but today I'm gonna update 2 chappies.. Yey! 

By the way I wrote last month that I'm going to finish this story in just one update.. well i changed my mind. I'm just gonna update 2 chapters per week oh! and I'm gonna update tommorow too.. just 1 chappie! Sorry for the wrong grammars and typos.. Enjoy!

 


 

 

Your POV

It’s been weeks since you know that the guy on the picture is your brother. He’s name is Kikwang. Lee Kikwang. As long as you hear that name you remember him being so close to you like a brother should be. That’s all you can remember about him. Today it was his Death Anniversary. (Your Mom told you.)

“Umma? Appa?” You call your parents as you go down the stairs. Your mom whose talking to the visitor stiffen a bit. “O! You got a visitor.. Anyeonghaseyo I’m Lee ~~~~” You greet the visitor with a bow. You didn’t see the person’s face yet but you saw his back. *He look’s like my brother on the picture* You thought. “~~~~-ah didn’t you have class for today?” Your dad asks walking from the bathroom door. “O! Dear.. Here’s your lunch, you’re already late… Bye!” Your mother pushes you to the door as she gives you your lunch with some money of course. *Mom’s a bit strange.. She never wants me to leave the house when they’re here* you thought. Your parents always leave for their business that’s why you’re always alone at the house. You feel sad about your parents pushing you to go to school and not to bond with them.

 

At School

 

“ ~~~~-ah! Did you see him?” Sohyun ask you. “Who him?” You ask her.  “Jagiya… I’ve been finding for an hour, you told me that your just going to the bathroom but you don’t come back” C.A.P. yelled from the other side of the hall. C.A.P. is being possessive when it comes to his precious Sohyun since you and Teen Top knew they are dating. “Anyeong C.A.P. umm.. oppa? She’s just asking me if I see someone.” C.A.P. stiffens “is this someone a guy?” C.A.P. asked. “ye-yes” You answered him nervously since you saw his eyes in anger. “Who.Is.This.guy?” He ask Sohyun. “Minsoo. I’m just asking if he sees her brother, it’s his death anniversary today.” Sohyun answered the angry C.A.P. “Oh! I thought it’s someone, by the way who is your brother ~~~~-ah?” “His name is Lee Kikwang..” “GK? GK from the gang Beast?” “What do you mean from the gang?, they say that’s the gang, that gang killed him” You chilled. “Oh! Yeah um... we got to go” C.A.P. bid bye to you along with Sohyun. You really miss your brother too much, as long as you remember he is your best friend and your sweet brother.

Your going to class when suddenly someone no, 5 guys block your way. You raise your head and you see it is the rest of Teen Top. “Hi! Noona!” Ricky greeted with a smile on his face. “Hi Ricky! I’m not going to the dorm later. I’m going to wash your clothes for tomorrow.. Please separate the one I should wash or not.. Please tell C.A.P. oppa that also” “Ok! Noona” Ricky and Changjo chorused. You then go ahead to your homeroom.

 

Teen Top’s POV (without C.A.P. )

“ Woah! ~~~~-ah looks sad..” Niel said. “Yeah! Noona never got that expression to us” Ricky said. “yeah! Noona is always cheerful” Changjo agreed. “Ricky what did you do?” Niel accused Ricky. “I don’t know.. Maybe I-I-I-I pissed her off. Maybe she doesn’t want me to come to talk to her anymore” Ricky with his teary eyes. “It’s ok Changhyun she’s just tired.. Maybe..” Chunji told his dongsaeng. L.joe is just there standing with them thingking why is ~~~~-ah sad. Ricky then smiles and turns to Chunji who is in the left side of him in the middle of the hallway.

 

♫ Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon

eojjeomyeon niga

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa ♫ 

 

 

He stares at his left. “♫ Baby I’m love with you ♫ ” Ricky sang. “Ricky yah! Are you gay?” Niel smacks Ricky’s head. “You’re beautiful” Ricky still stares at his left.