First Day

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Hello readers.. abee15here is here. It's my first story and I'm really nervous if anyone will like it.. well heres the first chapter.. I'll update the next for tomorrwo.. maybe two. It's the first chapter and it's long.. hope you will all like it.

Please leave a comment below. Have fun reading.


 

Authors POV

*Do it do it, Chu~ (It's) true, true true true its You~* Your'e alarm wakes you up. You love F(x) ever since. "~~~~! come down, break fast is ready, It's your first day you wouldn't want to be late?". Your mom yelled down the stairs. "Araso! i'm up.. I'll take a bath now" you yelled. *first day to my new school, I miss my friends from my old school already* You thought. You remember your friends from SM Academy...

After showering you change to your NEW uniform. Your'e not amazed at it as you saw this from your best friend Sohyun. *Ring.. Ring..* Your phone ring . "At this early?". You sighed as you pick it up.

"Yah! Yah! are you awake?? Ppali! school starts at 7 today. You don"t wanna be late it's your first day. Remember your my new classmate.. I'm so excited for today!.. Ppali!". Your bestfriend yelled early in the morning bursting your eardrums.

"Yah! Why are you yelling at this hour? I'm sooo effin' awake after your yelling!. I'll come down now. See you later. Be faster coming here, Araso?". you replied hurriedly hang up your phone before another nag comes from your bestfriend. *She's really excited, huh?*You thought.

After your breakfast. Sohyun came to your house as she accompanied you two to your new school.

When your eyes stroll at your new school, it wasn't as beauiful as your old school and it was more noisier. Your see girls shortened their skirt, fixing their make ups. Graffiti on walls, litters on the floor. *This is really not my old school* You sighed.

"~~~~! Come on! We better go to the gym, there is an assembly welcoming freshmen and transfer students..Let's Go!" Your bestfriend said as dragging you inside the gym. You and Sohyun talk as you question her what on your mind.

"AHHH! TEEN TOP!" "C.A.P. Your so HOT!" "Ricky! Your'e really cute". You heard girls screaming out from their lungs. you wonder what/who their screaming about. you waved away the thought.

You saw 6 guys having a dark, scary aura. You notice a blonde-aired guy, you somewhat know him. One of the guys stand up in front. "Welcome to T.O.P. Acadamey Freshmen and Transferres, you all know that, We! don't hurt girls, right?" He said. "Of course oopa" The girls answer him. "Well, we have this tiny problem with one of our new students here, if she doesn't want to have her days here in this school live the hell out of her. You Little Missy, can go to Room 221 for apologies." You notice the blonde-haired guy look at you. You gulped as you remember what happen two weeks ago.

 

~*FLAHBACK*~

Two weeks ago.

"Crap!, This shoes make my feet hurts!" You yellped as you feel another pain in your feet. You were busy flinching in pain with your shoes walking forever as you heard two girls gigglin loudy talking to each other. "Have you seen Teen Top's L.joe he dyes his hair again in blonde he's really cool" The girl said giggling. *Teen Top? I heard them somewhere.. O! Sohyun told me them.. they were the "MOST-HANDSOME-GANG".. Sohyun really likes them specially that... C.A.P. guy* You thought as continue walking with hand full of bags from the market and the other with your favorite chocolate ice cream. You suddenly bump on a guy and you notice that your ice cream spilled over his shirt. "Oh! I'm sorry" You apologize. "You ruined my shirt! don't you know how much it cost?" He yelled to you glaring thought your eyes, you feeling your soul burn. "I-I-I- I said. I'm S-s-s-sorry" You looked down on guilt. "I'll just let it you past this time" He said. You walked fast as you come home.

Two Days later.

"O Gosh! Teen Top's really good at fighting! I heared a few days ago that they bring the crap out of ZE:A" You heard the girl tellin her frien the story. *Is your voice that loud or you just want the whole seoul heard about that?* You thought. "Teen Top! I just thought they are bunch of wannnabes! They are so full of themself fighting just to have something to do in this world." You mumbeled. You thoght taht they're just doing those things for them to have girls scream for them. "Hey! Miss Clumsy! What did you just say?" You heared a guy yelling. You just didn;t give a damn because you know it's not you who the guy is yelling at. "Hey! Miss Clumsy! Are you deaf?" You heard the guy again. You turn your back. You saw the standing infront of you. You notice it's blonde hair. Your sure you met him somewhere it's just you can't remember. "Who are you?" You asked bravely. "You still owe me one laundry shirt, Miss Clumsy! and now your telling Teen Top stuffs? Who Do you think you are?" The guy said. "You didn't even answer me, yet you told me that I owe you something. What if I'm telling Teen Top some Stuff?" You told him. "You--" He stops when he heard his phone and suddenly placing it on his ear. "What?" "Again?" "They have Infinite?" "I'm going now". He glares back at you. "I got my eyes on you Miss Clumsy, your going to pay next time" He said as he run in the other side. *whew! That's close, good thing he doesn't know me.* You sighed as you walk away the thought. You have this long neck sweater you love that always hid your face so its not a problem you get out again not wearing those sweater thus he didn't see your face.

~*End Of FLAHBACK*~

"That girl is dead" Sohyun said to you. You grew paled. "Is something bad theyr'e gonna do to that girl?" You asked her. "Yeah! if she's gonna be the one living hell out of here and they make her kicked her off this school. I'm so sorry for that girl." Sohyun said.

"Uh -Oh!" you mumbled.