Changjo vs. Ricky

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Hello Readers! This chapter is a little childish! Sorry for waiting.. I'm just a little busy! I just wanna update this.. This chapter is soon to be edit!

Your POV

You finished washing Teen Top's clothes. "Oppa i'm going!" You bid them. "~~~~-ah! Don't you wanna have have dinner here?" C.A.P. asks. "Thanks oppa but I have to go.." "Jagiya's coming tonight for dinner, wanna stay? and were going clubbing after" C.A.P. said. "I don't have clothes to wear so I gotta..." "Come on noona.. C.A.P. hyung already told Sohyun noona to bring you some clothes too!" Ricky said. "but.. I don't want to.." you whined.. "Just sit and wait okay?" L.joe said while grabbing your hand! *he's holding my hand! Oh my!* You blushed.

Then you two sat on the sofa.. You between Ricky and Changjo, Ljoe over there at Chunji's side. "Noona I wonder if you look y with that dress Sohyun noona will bring?" Changjo suddenly blurted. 0////0 You blushed. "Ya! Changjo stop erting noona!" Niel said. "Guise! Get Jonghyun away from her when were at the bar!" C.A.P. told Teen Top cooly.

"Why me? Ricky should be the one to get away from her!" Changjo said. "Sorry Changjo! I got my girl tonight.. Hey! What.Did.You.Call.Me?" Ricky said angrily to Changjo. "R-I-C-K-Y! RICKY! Oh! That girl you've been finding?.. so now you found her.. What? You're still the cassanova Ricky we all know! that just can't happen!" Changjo blurted. "Jonghyun! Your just jealous because I found a girl that I will be serious for.." Ricky teased Changjo. *Oh my! They are fighting!* Your ears are gonna explode from the two maknaes fighting and you in between.. Ricky on right and Changjo on left. Yeah! They are gangster but these two are still just kids.. And CHILDISH at times.

"Hey! I'm not jealous! I got soo many girls swoon over the maknae charm, your the one who is jealous! Because I got more girls than you do!" Changjo said. "Me? Jealous? Why would I be jaelous of you? I'm more handsome than you" Ricky told Changjo. *This two are still fighting and Teen Top is not going to do a thing to stop them?* "~~~~-ah! We cannot stop them from their childish act.. They're always like that!" L.joe said lazily. *Whoah! He could read minds?* "No! I cannot read minds.. Just stop doing that expression in your face" He said. The maknaes still sit there quietly snobbing and sometimes doing faces to each other. "Fine!" Changjo blurted. "You wanna know who's more hansome?"

"Let's.Have.A.Bet!" They said in unison. You look at the other gangster and they still sit there. "We have 5 people here now who got three first is the winner." Ricky said. "We start with C.A.P. Hyung" Changjo said then. You waited for C.A.P.'s answer..

"I told you I can't choose.. I'm not on the choices" He said. Then they both look at Chunji who is sleeping. "C.A.P.! Me! Changjo! Ricky! Ljoe! Niel!" He said *What? He said all Teen Top's name* "I got my name first" Changjo said. Then they look at L.joe. "Ricky!" He shrugged. "Me!" Niel suddenly said. "Okay Noona! Your only left.. Me or this kid" Changjo said. "What kid?" Ricky said. "Uhmmm.. I can't choose" You said. "Okay, well give you time" Ricky said. And you sighed in relief.

Then you look at the shelf. "Chunji oppa..!" "What is this?" You told him while looking at the books that fall from the shelves.. You just clean them a day ago.. *He did that in purpose* "Okay Chanhee hyung got her vote.." Changjo said. "What vote?!" You told them. They just shrugged.