The Date

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Update Update..

Chapter 6! I try to improve the story line of this chapter that's why it's kinda long to update it!

Here it is! Everyone is wondering why there is so much Sohyun and C.A.P.! They're ways for l.joe to get to you..

In the next chappie I'll reveal why things happen like this!


Your POV

 

*Of all Teen Top? Why C.A.P. oppa?* "C.A.P. oppa, you told me your not gonna ruin my date with Sohyun-ah?, you told me 'It's like i'm not even there' and now?.." Yup, your whinning for the nth time. "Yah! that's why I brought L.joe along! so you can have company" He started walking while holding Sohyun's hand. "Somethings up with the two of you! I better know that" I told them still they walk. "hmm.. this !" I sigh. Then I saw C.A.P. walking my way. He rapidly grab my arms arms linked it with L.joe's, then he headed to Sohyun again. "Yah! oppa!" I try to get my arms off from L.joes but.. "It's ok! Let's follow them." L.joe said. "Yah! ~~~~ -ah, that's why I brought L.joe along so you can have someone who you can talk to." Sohyun said. *Is this L.joe ssi? I thought he hates me?* I just let go of the thought and followed Sohyun and C.A.P. who already left. After a few stores me and Sohyun decided to go to an acessories store and ditch the guys. "Eonnie, this ring looks good on you. This is your type, nae?" "Oh my it looks pretty" I handed her the ring and she place her on her ring finger which perfectly fit. "It really fits on you" She flashes a big smile on me. "Oh! ~~~~ -ah! look! this earings looks good on you! You should try this" I take the earrings and put it on.

"WOW! You look pretty!" I look in the mirror which is placed in the table where the acessories placed. When I look at my self someone flashed on my mind. *Who is he? I'ts like his somewhat realated to me* Then C.A.P. oppa shows up. "You girls look good. But we should go now it's getting late." C.A.P. said. "Oh! oppa I got to pay this first, I promise ~~~~ -ah to buy her something today." Sohyun said. "No need to. I already bought that" He pointed to Sohyun's ring. "Oh! no need to I should buy this, eonnie told me this looks good on me" You smiled on them and headed to the counter when C.A.P. stopped you. "Oh! about yours, L.joe paid that" He pointed to L.joe who is in the counter. "Let's go" C.A.P. said and we go to the bus stop to go home. On the way I was trying to pay L.joe for the earrings but Sohyun told me to stop that so I just let go. "Bye oppa" Sohyun told C.A.P. "You forgot something" C.A.P. said and pouted *Oh! He really looks cute when he pouts* Then Sohyun peckes C.A.P. pouted lips and she blushed. I just place hand on my face. *They are really a couple. Eonnie have something to explain next time. When It's girl time* "Bye Byunghun take care" "Bye oppas take care" You two bid your goodbyes. "Bye girls see you next time" C.A.P. said. "Bye noona, bye ~~~~ -ah" L,joe said. The bus came and the two of us went inside and waved back to the boys. "So.. my cousin is sweet today, what happen to him?" Sohyun said. "Yeah! He really changed. He's always cold to me but today he's really I don't know?" I said. "You have to tell me about you and C.A.P. oppa next time" I told her. I came back to my house take a shower and sleep.

 

"Oppa! Let's go! Oppa!" I told him. "~~~~ -ah! just go I can handle them just go!" I ran away and hide. Someone cup my mouth with his/her hand. "Shh.. They might hear you." The guy whispered. I just close my eyes. I can feel that he is protecting me. "Where is that girl? Hyung your girlfriend is something, I think she likes GK" A guy said. "SHUT UP! Dongwoon find GK maybe she follows him" Then I heard footsteps. "Are you okay?" The guy asked and he let go. I just nodded. *Wait! he looks like L.joe, but this  guy has brownish and L.joe has blonde* "You should go" The guy said. As I walk home I heard a car crashed. Then.... 'Schreeeeeesssshhhh'.....

 

"AHHH!" *What a dream.. Wait the guy I called oppa he's the guy that I saw when I see the ring and earring.* I went down stairs and went to the kitchen. I drank a glass of water and headed up stairs. I went into my cabinet and find something. I held the frame and stare it. *This guy is realted to me I really can feel it*