Protect Her!

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

 

Someone's POV

 

*Atleast L.joe tries to protect her* I really am proud that she have agood and happy life now. Sohyun must have a hard time taking care of her. I went to our house. *WOW! I'ts been 2 yeas.* I went inside and find my parents.If your thinking why I got in? I got the keys under the flower pot. "Umma, Appa" I told in a low voice I don't want her to be awake. "Oh! Kikwang your here" My mom and dad hugged me. "Mom, dad, I should go now. I just want to see you" " What about ~~~~ -ah! You don't want  to see her? She's sleeping" "I already see her she's been with Sohyun and her boyfriend and L.joe" "Oh! I should go now.. I'll just send you my address later" I told them. "Ok! Call us or text us okay" They said. I bid my goodbye to them and headed to my apartment. "Yo! GK where are you from?" Yoseob asked. "Just find some girls" I answered. "GK! I saw L.joe with this girl earlier she looks like that girl 2 years ago." Junhyung said. *Gosh! I need to tell L.joe to be more careful* "Really? ok! I should sleep now" I answered him and headed to my room.

I call L.joe. "Hyung? what's up?" L.joe asked. "L.joe, Junhyung saw you guys earlier you should be careful next time. Have her go to Teen Top's  liar. " I told him. "Okay! I saw you earlier, oh! She has this earring you told me to buy for her. Sohyun got the ring" "Oh! I call you next time" Then I hang up. *He should really protect her now Junhyung saw her*