Match Maker Slave

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

O my! I'm back! sorry to keep you wating!

I was watching Crazy Little Thing Called Love! And I realize I was updating!

Please leave a  comment! Tell me if the story is kinda boring or something! I just want to know what the reasders think of my story!

I will update tomorrow chapter 4.. it's kinda mixed up.. im going to fix it first! :))


 

It's been a week since C.A.P. tells you what you 'PUNISHMENT' is. It's been a week since you do all of their assignment (even if they don't attend their class, you have to go to one of their classmate to know what their assignment was). It's possible if you work homework for one of them, BUT they were 6 boys who is nagging you to do their homework, at least Changjo and Ricky do some of theirs. Except for their homeworks, you do chores for them. When you step on their house for the first time, it's like a tornado passed by their kitchen, living room and bedrooms(right! bedrooms, you clean their bedrooms, at least there is no dirty thongs). You didn't even bother telling your parents about the fact that you do chores and homeworks for a gang, they might kick you out of the house if you tell them.

"Finished" You yelled so everyone can hear it."Noona, Do you want pizza?" Changjo asked you. You shook your head. For the past week Changjo is sweet towards you, he's been the kindest member towards you except for Ricky of course. You walk towards the door to go home when.. "YAH! Nerdy freak!" Thats right, C.A.P. calls you that, he saw you one time doing Changjo's math homework for just 5 minutes. You turn back, you saw him walks towards you. *DID I made him mad* You thought. "You know Sohyun, right? Kim Sohyun your classmate" C.A.P. said bluntly. "Umm.. Yes, I know her, She's my bestfriend, actually" You pointed. C.A.P. smiled. *If he does that more and more girls would proably fall for him* C.A.P. is good to you at times. "You may go now"C.A.P. hold your wrist. "If you could bring her here I will make your 'PUNISHMENT' easier, You want it do you?" C.A.P. whispered. "GO now!" He told you in a loud voice. *Is he gonna hit on my bestfriend?* You thought.

As the bus came you entered. You look at the window and saw a dark figure walking opposite the bus is going to. *Wait is that??.. No! Why would he bother to go here. Maybe he comes from somewhre... Wait.. I saw him in his room.. No! ~~~~ he's not following you, He didn't even bother talking to you* You let the thought pass. *C.A.P. told me earlier if I bring Sohyun in their place he can make my 'PUNISHMENT' easier*

As you came to your room you dialed Sohyun's number, it rings, no one answered. You treesd again, it failed. You dialed for the fifth time.. and.. "Sohyun! You busy tomorrow after school?" You asked suddenly. "No, why?" She asked. "You want to come tomorrow, with me? I know your gonna like where we gonna go" You tell her with a cute voice that your bestfriend can't resist. "Alright! I'll come with you. You better not drag me into that library again ok!" She told you. You told her one time that you two were gonna hang out you drag her to the library to read books. She left you there cursing you that she'll never gonna come with you when you tell her that you two will hang out. "Alright! It's not in the library and is something fun.. not peaceful I mean fun!" You told her with a grin. "Bye~ I'm gonna sleep now!" You hang up. *This is gonna be fun* You went to your bed laid there smile and fell asleep.

"Come on! eonnie!" You drag her on the alley going to a street filled with graffiti. "Were going here? You, Park ~~~~, is going in this place?" You just smile. "Sit there eonnie" You point at the sofa in the living room. You entered C.A.P.'s room. You knocked and no one answered. You turn the doorknob, it was unlocked. You entered his room, good thing he's hidden behind those blanket. "C.A.P. oppa! She's here! You better come out now and dress properly!" You shouted enough so he can hear you and Sohyun not to hear. You went out of his room and close the door. As soon as the door were close C.A.P. went up to bed rappidly. *What should I wear? This? This?* He can't decide what to wear. "~~~~! come here!" C.A.P. yelled. You hurriedly come to the door of his room. You knocked, he opens the his door. You laughed at what he wears. He wears..

(The black one.) You went to his closet and grab some clothes. He comes out of the door wearing..

"C.A.P. oppa you look nice" You told him. Sohyun saw him and her jaw dropped. He looks so manly and cool with those shirt. "Annyeong C.A.P. oppa" Sohyun said. C.A.P. blushed. *This is gonna be a long day* You thought with a smile.