Phone Call

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

My First update for today! WOO!~ I'm running out of idea what's gonna ba the next chapter.. but I'll write anyway!

Happy Reading! Thanks for subscribing! WEE! I need a comment if my stories are boring or not or If you have a question just message me.. 


 

Your POV

 

You went home after you came from your brother’s tomb.

You didn’t greet your parents when you came, but you notice that the visitor earlier is still there. You only saw the visitors back, but you have a feeling that you know him.

You want to entertain the visitor but you’re really tired and exhausted from crying remembering your brother.

* Wow Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance Wow Fantastic Baby~*

Your phone rang.. and then.. * Wow Fantastic Baby~
Dance! (Ooh-hoo~) I Wanna Dance*

“Yoboseyo?” you answered.

 “….”

“Hello? Who is this?” No one answered. Then you check who’s calling.. The number is not registered..

“Hello? If you don’t answer this.. I’m going to..”  You didn’t finish the sentence when the other line talked.

“H-Hello.. uhmm.. is this ~~~~-ah?” You heard a familiar voice. *Is this really him? Oh My God! He called me* You thought excitedly.

“Ye-yeah! W-why did you call? D-do you need something?” You answered the other line stammering.

“Yeah! Uhmm. Im just asking if your going here tomorrow to clean.. It looks like Changjo and Niel is going to throw a part tonight” *Not again* You thought.

“Ne.. I’m gonna clean tomorrow thanks for informing me” But he didn’t hang the phone yet. “D-do you need something else?” You asked him.

“Uhmm---“

 

 

L’joe’s POV

 

*It’s like maeil maeil Everyday ya
Nae mami apa oneunde dapdaphan mameul niga alli eopjanha
It’s like maeil maeil Everyday ya
Na honja seulpeo jineunde neoneun chigeum eodiseo mweol haneunde*
I answered my phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“YO! L.joe? Remember me?” The other line answered.

“! Junyung! What do you want now?” This guy has mental issue.

“I just want the girl your with at the mall..you know the one that you have.. The.One.That.Is.Mine” He answered in anger.*Junhyung! She’s never yours*

“Who? At the mall? I didn’t even go at that d*mn mall..” I lied. I have to.

“Well, Someone told me that you are with this girl 'WHO IS  MINE!' and you two were having a date.” He said.

“I told you! I never go at any mall! And beside! I Don’t Have A Girlfriend to date with!" I hang up. I have to act pissed when I suppose to be nervous. He really saw us. I should be more careful.