The Call

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

so here is the chapter where the callers POV will be reveal :)) well.. not that much he is still named as "someone" :) hope you enjoy this chapter also I added some POV of the antagonist my beloved junghyung :)


Someone's POV

 

​*O! this guys have some plan to bring the party home again* Were at the bar where Changjo always hang out, well let's say it's his bar.The guys are having fun except for me of course.I wonder how is ~~~ now. I still can't believe that ~~~-ah's brother is GK from Beast. I just knew it this day.

 

*FLASHBACK* After Teen Top left Ricky.

 

"Hey! I just found out this morning that ~~~~-ah's brother is GK from Beast." C.A.P. hyung said when he came to the room (the room 221). "Well what's up with that it's like nothings going to change right?" Niel said while reading his book. I wonder why when he is here at this room he always reads whatever book. "Well, that's if Gk from Beast stop us from seeing his little sister well have to stop ~~~~-ah from his punishment." C.A.P. hyung said. "What? that cannot be happen, ~~~~-ah will still have to do those punishment until time said is finish and besides can just tll us what to do! He's not even our friend." (I forgot.. Teen Top know that Gk is still alive) "Well it's L.joe's plan whatever Gk said for his little sister then it should be." C.A.P. said.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

O! I got to call her. Wait! If I do would she think that I care for her? no! no! no! May be she'll frightened. Should I call her? I sound gay! *Idiot! You miss her! You want to hear her voice, right! Call now* As my subconscious told to I call her right away.

 

*Riiinggg* *Riiinggg* *Riiinggg* 

 

“Yoboseyo?” Oh gosh! she answered right away.

 “….” What to say?

“Hello? Who is this?” If I say My name she'll hung up right away!

“Hello? If you don’t answer this.. I’m going to..”  Oh no! Don't hung up!

“H-Hello.. uhmm.. is this ~~~~-ah?” Idiot! of course she's ~~~~-ah!

“Ye-yeah! W-why did you call? D-do you need something?” Is she frightened?

“Yeah! Uhmm. Im just asking if your going here tomorrow to clean.. It looks like Changjo and Niel is going to throw a part tonight” Why shoul I inform her? she'll think I'm concern about her!

“Ne.. I’m gonna clean tomorrow thanks for informing me” 

“D-do you need something else?”  Here it goes.. I'm telling her the truth! *sigh!*

“Uhmm---“

 

 

 

"Come now! Let's bring this party to our house!" Jonghyun said. "What's the party for?" ask Niel.  "I'ts for my girl here it's her birthday today" Jonghyun replied. "Okay! Let's go!" C.A.P. hyung replied. Oh! he's drunk so it means I have to drive the "party" home again.