The Stalker

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Hello readers!

I made a POV namely 'HIS' He's actually the GUY or NOT!..

Please leave a comment! and

junsukey5 and heenew2094 thank you for commenting!

I inserted C.A.P. and Sohyun's story here because they involve in some scene realted to the protagonist. Sorry if it's short.

Just to inform you guys! Sohyun doesn't know you have a slave contract to Teen Top.


His POV (You guys know who he is don't you?)

 

*I hope she didn't saw me last night* He thought. "C.A.P. oppa! She's here! You better come out now and dress properly!" *She's here! Who does she mean by 'She's here'?* Long after she knocks into the room. "Oppa's breakfast is ready!" I smiled when I heard her voice, it's really sweet. As soon as my roomate is up I got up too. As we came in the living room, we saw C.A.P. sitting with a... GIRL?! "Whoah! C.A.P. hyung you really look hot?!" Ricky said in disbelieve. "What? I always wear this kind of clothing" C.A.P. hyung answered immediately. *Well! What do we have here! Her so called 'Precious Princess'* "Noona! who is she?" Changjo asked ~~~~, but wiggled his eyes to C.A.P. hyung. "Oh! She's my bestfriend" ~~~~ told us. "Owww.. wouldn't mind if you introduce us to her?!" Niel told ~~~~ while C.A.P. hyung is glaring at him. *So possesive! He's not even yours hyung!* "Oh! Oppas, Ricky and Changjo! She's Sohyun my bestfriend" She look at her. "Sohyun, this is Niel oppa, Changjo, Ricky, L.joe oppa.. and Chunji oppa.. and C.A.P. OPPA!" *Why have to mumble the word 'oppa' when it comes to my name?* "Oh! You have to eat.. breakfast is getting ready!" *She's not really gonna eat?*

 

At the kitchen~

"Hmm.. are you not gonna eat noona?" Ricky asked. "Aniyo, I'm not hungry" She said. "Hmm.. oppas, is it delicious?" She asked *Why would she even ask, of course, its the best* After breakfast. "Oppa?! did you even ahmm.. did you even walk by the bus stop last night?" *Does she knew it's me?* "No! Did you see my face over there?" I said coldly. "Aniyo, just asking.. hmm.. you really stand like that guy" "I.Said.I.Did.Not.Go.There" She gulped. *Did I scare her again? Why everytime I talked to her I scare her?* I turn around her to walk my room. *AISH! I shouldn't be harsh on her.*

 

L.Joe's POV

~Two Days after ~~~~'s bestfriend or should I say C.A.P. hyung's 'Future Girlfriend~

 

"Umma! Where are we going?" "In your cousin's house, Sohyun.. remember her?" *Oh! That mean cousin of mine. Maybe she is uglier than she is back then* At Sohyun's? house. "Oh! is this Byunghun? He's big now!" Aunt Soomi said. "Oh! Soomi! it's been years!. 12 years to be exact" *I really don't want to be leave behind this two* "Sohyun-ah! Come down your cousin Byunghun is here!" After 15 minutes of the MOTHER talk.. *WAHT? Sohyun eonnie is this girl? Park ~~~~'s bestfriend?* "Omo! Imo welcome back! Is that.... is he Byunghun?" *No! I'm not! Sheesh!* "He is Sohyun ah! It's been 12 years huh? oh! Soomi ah! Didn't you see Byunghun around here. He's been in Seoul for the past 2 or 3 years." Mom asked. "No eonnie, I didn't see him around, wait. Byunghun your a senior right?" I nodded. "So what school are you attending?" She asked. "T.O.P. Acadamey" I said bluntly. "OMO! So do you see Sohyun there?" *Why ask me? Why do I always have to answer those questions* "Hmm.. I don't see her there." I said. "You couldn't see me because your busy chatting with girls and with your gang" She mumbled. "I heard that" I yelled. "Yah! Byunghun give respect to your eonnie" *There been scolded again* "Yes umma" * I don't wanna saw her on school tommorow. It's gonna be a nightmare* "Yah! Byunghun! Let's go out. You know 'Bomding-with-your-precious-cousin' nae?" "Nae, eonnie" *This is why I hate her. I can't say no to her in front of our parents*