Welcome to the world of T.O.P. High

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

You POV

 

"Uh-oh" is the first and only word came from your mouth. *Should I run?* you thought. All you can do was to bow your head slightly. "Wow! who's this girl i'm gonna kill her till she's bleeding dead!" "Who ever that girl is? she must be crazy!" You heard two girls whispering to each other. You notice someone is staring at you even though youre head is bow down. You look around and you saw the blonde-haired guy is looking at you. You  saw his eyes looking at yours he's not glaring or anything he just look at you. "Little Missy, Meet us at room 221." Right then the guys walk out the gym.

"Wow! That girl should be scared by now. No one ever leaves Teen Top's room being hurt. She must be palpitaing by now." Your bestfriend said to you. *Yeah! Sohyun scare me more* You just don't know what to do. As the students went back to their homeroom, you and Sohyun goes too. All those things that Sohyun told you earlier is running through your head. You came to your home room with Sohyun as you two sit beside each other. You suddenly stand up. "I got to go to the washroom." You said to Sohyun. "Oh! I'll come with you." She said. "No thanks' I know where it is, I saw it when were walking." You said to hear. She nooded and you leave the classroom.

You were walking finding Room 221 as the guy said earlier. TIme pass you found it. *Should I go? They didn't know mw, Oh! that blonde-haired freak knows me.. HE STARES AT ME EARLIER! No go backs, ~~~-ah* You found your self knocking and you twist the doorknob, you saw 5 heads facing your way. You bit your lip as you saw them glaring at you. "Oh! She's here!... Wow! she's pretty" You saw a cute guy smiling at you. "Yeah! not pretty enough to call us idiots" L.joe told the cute guy(Changjo) as he glares you. You gulped. "Hyung, your'e so mean, she's really pretty" A more cuter guy smile to you. *Oh my! he's to cute to be with these scary guys.* "Little Missy!" The guy from behind the cutest guy you see in Teen Top called you with his index finger telling you to come insiide the room. *Omo! what are they gonna do to me?* "Don't woory noona, we won't hurt you." The cutest guy told you running to drag you inside. "Noona, I'm Ricky! Aigoo~ Your'e really pretty. I'm in my Junior, you look a little older than me so I assumed to call you noona!" *Ricky eh? His really talkative in a good and cute way and cute to become a gang member* "Noona! talk to me! Youre in what level?" He asked you with his aegyo. "Oh! I'm a senior, a transferee" You mumbled the last two words. "Hey! Little Missy! Your'e here.. we are going to talk about what you say or 'mumbled' few weeks ago." The leader said. "Hyung! we should know her first" The other cute guy talked to the scary guy. Ricky tapping your arms for you to talk. "Oh! I'm Park ~~~~" You bowed. "Now! since the two maknae here likes you.. I'm C.A.P. leader of Teen Top." *What? He is the one that Sohyun is crazy about? He's so scary* "Noona! I'm Changjo!" The cute guy yelled as he comes to your way open arms to hug you. But then.. "Yah! She's my noona first! she already knew my before you." Ricky said. "Yah! you two stop fighting! your'e irritating" The guy with a book on his hand hissed as he turns to your way. You saw him earlier glancing at your way as you open the door, then he goes back reading. "You should be patience when it comes to the two maknaes! Theyr'e really loud and annoying and IRRITATING! I'm Niel anyways" The guy went back to reading. "Don't mind him noona! He's always like that" Changjo and Ricky duet glaring at Niel. "Noona! That's Chunji over there!" Changjo pointing to the guy with his index finger to the guy who is sleeping since you open the door. "As you know that 'Blonde-Haired' guy everyone knew about is L.joe" Ricky whispering at you so that L.joe won't hear him as he introduce him to you. You nodded. "Alright, so you knw us! were going to talk about your 'PUNISHMENT'. C.A.P. said to you as the two maknaes hold both of you arm. "Hyung! she is too pretty to do that!" Ricky pouted to his hyung. "Yah! get away from her! don't act like he's your mother who can't you leave! And don't act like that your not Teen Top for doing that!" L.joe yelled to Ricky and Changjo. Pouting, they went back to their sits earlier. "So... Your 'PUNISHMENT' I thought about it.. and since your new here we will give you some minor consideration.. You will...."

 


Sorry guys for waiting.. I'm really tired yesterday.

I will update tomorrow! Hopefuly!