Ricky's Love

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

Sorry for not updating yesterday.. It kinda slip my mind.. ~ Here is the new chappie.. see you maybe on friday!~

Happy Reading!~

 


 

Teen Top’s POV

 

 

“Ricky yah! Are you gay?” Niel asked Ricky again. "Hyung! She's the one I've been looking for" Ricky said. "SHE?" Niel, Chunji, L.joe, and Changjo asked? “Yeah hyung, She’s really pretty!” Ricky still with his glistening eyes. “Chunji hyung, when did you become a girl?” Asked L.joe. “Hyungs! Not Chunji hyung! That girl!” Ricky said pointing to the girl who is entering their classroom“Ricky yah! She’s a transferee, you should make a move or someone here might..” Changjo didn’t finish his sentence.

“Anyeonghaseyo Niel imida!.. you are new, may I know your name?” Niel said to the girl who is at the door. Teen Top on the other hand still froze on what they saw. Niel overran Ricky to introduce himself to its first love. Yeah! Teen Top knows that Ricky is searching for his first love. It started when..

 

~Flashback~

 

Ricky’s POV

 

1 year ago. I was following L.joe, he’s really suspicious. As I follow him I saw him stop at a small house and talk to a girl. *Woaw! L.joe hyung has a girlfriend?*

Then he enter the house. I saw the girl coming in my way. *She’s beautiful* I thought. She suddenly stops when someone call her. “Yah! Goonjoo yah! Buy me some protein shake eh!” A guy said. I didn’t see him that much but he has a broad shoulder compare to me. “Yes, oppa.” The pretty girl said.

I follow her on the market. I can’t really come close to her. I feel.. I feel a bit shy. I follow her until she was on her street. I was going to call her when someone grab her and there.. they were talking till they arrive at their house.

I gone to her house the next day just to know what is her name but.. the land lady told me that they left an hour before I got there. That’s why I’m still finding her.. My First Love..

 

~End of Flashback~

 

“Ricky yah! Come here!” Niel shouted. Ricky walks to Niel panicked.

“H-Hi!~” Ricky greeted his first love. “H-Hi!~ Niel told me that you were Ricky! I-I-I find you adorable.. Your really cute..” Ricky’s first love said. “Re-really!?” Ricky beamed. “Ye-yeah!” The girl said. “Well I’ll leave the two of you..”

Then Niel whisper in Ricky’s ear.. “You better bring her to the garden, the girls might kill her” Yeah! Right the girls at T.O.P. high have a major obsession with the visual maknae of Teen Top. They never made someone touch or talk to him as long it’s a guy. *Hyung is the best! I’ll give you a hug later* Ricky thought.

“Uhhmm.. Ye-yeah! I’m Ricky but you can call me Changhyun..” Ricky said. “Really?! Uhmm.. I’m Suzy! Bae Suzy! Can I really call you Changhyun? Wow! Some girls told me here that I shouldn’t call Teen Top by their names..” Suzy said in beamed.

“Of course you can, uhmm.. can we talk at the garden, if someone might find you talking to me they might kill you.. I have a good place at the garden where no one can recognize me come on!” Ricky replied.

 

Someone’s POV

 

*At least Ricky has the guts to find and introduce himself to his love. When will I can do that? Unless she’s not with someone. I know he likes her.. He is really lucky.. he can be with her.. I wish I could switch place with him.* I thought. Although I’m with Teen Top I didn’t really tell them what I really feel. They sometimes had mistaken me for being a gay. I don’t want to love someone unless it’s her.