He cares.. or not?

Hate Meets Love [HIATUS]

​​Soo.. here is another update :)Hope you enjoy I'm just having a "writer's block" is what they call.. well here it goes..


 

Your POV

 

Soo.. were still at this bar were they are still dancing and I'm still sitting with Chunji and L.joe oppa. "Stop drinking!" Chunji oppa said to L.joe. "Hyung! Let's enjoy the night! ~~~~-ah! come let's drink this is not that hard, just try it!" He gives me a glass filled with beer? is this beer? Suddenly Chunji oppa snatch it from you. "Don't drink that or you might end up like that guy!" He said pointing to L.joe. Omo! *He cares for me?*  "But he said it's not that hard and he drinks 8 bottes that's why he's like that, I can't get drunk if I drink just a glass right?"I told Chunji oppa. What? It's just a glass of beer. "RIGHZZ!" L.joe said. "I drank a bottle of soju once with Sohyun and I didn't get drunk and I think a glass of beer can't be that bad."I told Chunji oppa.  "It's stronger than soju ~~~~-ah and it's not a beer. It's a rum and it's called a Barcadi." He correct you. Gosh he really cares..* I think I'm blushing right now. Good thing it's dark at bars. HEY! I just want to drink some to know it's taste*

"Oh! well Can't I try it?" I ask him. "Oh! Offcoouurrzzz!" L.joe said. You clap inside. "No! Sohyun will get mad at you" *O! he just think what Sohyun will be when I taste some rum. He really doesnt care..* "How do you know?" You as him. *I already drink with her once.* "Because people don't know when they are drunk like that one so no alcohol drinking for you. PERIOD." He told you then drank the Barcadi L.joe gave you.

 

It's already ten to two and L.joe's drank sleeping?, Chunji oppa still sitting I think he's enjoying the view. The others were still dancing and Niel came back and leave again, I think he's not into parties I guess. "Chunji o..oppa.. Niel doesn't like club? you know party?" You asked shyly. "He love parties but I don't know  what's up with him" He told you.

 

It's already 2:30 in the morning when you, Sohyun and Teen Top leave the club. Sohyun texted your mom earlier that you will be sleeping in their house since her parents went to a business trip and she doesn't have some company. L.joe is good now and Changjo is teasing hm for being wasted earlier. You have a dance with Sohyun.

 

You guys are in front of Sohyun's house. "Good bye Teen Top, bye Minsoo, bye Byunghun, be safe going home." Sohyun bid to them. "Bye Minsoo oppa, Bye Teen Top oppas, Bye Changhyun and Jonghyun. You also bid bye to them. "Chagiya, where's my kiss?" Minsoo pouted. "Ohhh.. such a big baby" Sohyun tease Minsoo but kisses him in his cheeks. You smile at them and turn to see Teen Top and you saw Chunji is looking coldly at you. You blushed. It's the first time you see him look at you in the eyes. Youre back to reality when Sohyun drag  you to leave Teen Top. You look back at Teen Tops and you saw L.joe's eyes and you saw pain. But you were stunned when you see Chunji's mouth saying "Bye ~~~~-ah..." You can't help but blush.

 

 

 


 

Please leave a comment :)

and hope you like it :)