002

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2 : COFFEE 

 

Yoojin 

"You are late. Are you threatening Taeyong or something? Do you want to kill me in the cold?" 

I am freezing outside the cafe when he asked me to wait for him that night. It's almost 10 and it was the end of our shift. And my days! I missed my bed and pillows! How warm it would be under my blankets! My mind is playing a scenario of various warmth from my blankets when he open his jacket and literally he wrapped me in it. 

"Now! My artwork is very unique and expensive, so don't ruin it." He proudly said and fold his arm on his chest. 

I gawked at him. Almost in disbelief that he perform his unique and expensive 'art', on me. I kicked his shin, making him crouching down the second time today. 

"I ing look like a burrito and how do I walk like this?!" 

Jaehyun, is a pro when he wanted to pissed me off. And he is very good at annoying me. He look up after rubbing his shin furiously, laughing. 

"Hey! It's art. You don't have to be mad that I am more talented than you." 

If it's not for my upper body and arm is tied in his jacket, I would have choke him with a headlock. I am tired for the day and he is ing wrapping me like a burrito. How am I gonna walk like this? 

I was about to go Super Saiyan when he pull me by the tied sleeve of his jacket, closer to him and he smiled. He is very handsome. A fact that I didn't have to admit. If he's not my bestfriend, I would be head over heel for him, that's for sure. 

"Come here. You're gonna catch a cold." He fix the jacket over my shoulder. 

At the end of the day, Jaehyun is a very sweet man. He is someone that I would never trade for anyone. He is special in his own way. I long realize that despite us bickering everyday like we live in WWE rings, he is very protective of me. He never keep it a secret that he is pretty jealous whenever his friends hangout with me. He is the type that you would love having around, no matter what. 

"You can walk just fine in my jacket. Your body is small and you are short. You looks like a penguin in my jacket and that shouldn't even be a problem to walk." 

And I take my last lines back. I ing hate being around him whenever he said that! 

"You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter