004

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4 : SNOWBALL 

 

Yoojin 

"It's Snowball! How could you hate it? It's so cute!" 

And walking home that night, is very much the same with the countless night I've been spending with him whenever we walk back home. Bickering like we would win a gold bar if we win. This is Jaehyun I am bickering with. This guy will fight everyone he see for a win, even if they're a 5 years old kid. 

"He is a satan in disguise, Jin! It is, yeah, like you said, cute. But it is so violent! Have you seen him slapping the police?! It is a satan, Jin! A cute satan!" 

I can't help but laugh at that. One second, he's saying Snowball is cute and the next second, he called it satan. I am now wondering, how in the world did I befriend this weird creature? He's so chaotic. 

"Excuse you? Snowball is not a satan. Snowball is a bunny. And it reminds me of Doyoung. Didn't they looks cute?" 

"It does looks like Doyoung but I disagree that you called him cute." 

Here we go again with his jealousy. I never know what's with him and his jealousy towards his friends and me. He never liked it when I am closed with his friends, when we pretty much grew up together. He also never said he likes me, so that would be far fetched. Does he, likes his friends? I gasped as I turn to look at him, wide eyed. He look at me alarmingly. 

"I know that looks! Don't give me that look! You are scarier than Snowball!" 

He looks strickened when I came close to him, ready to launch my question when my name being yelled from my back. I turned around to see Ten waving from a far. 

"Chittapon!" 

I yelled back his name when suddenly Jaehyun put his arm around my shoulder. This guy have a knack to do this around his friends. His skinship is nothing that I'm not used to, but still caught me by surprise. 

"You guys are done with work? Wanna join us for late night snack? Kun and another friend is joining." 

And Jaehyun really just pushed me away to the side when Ten is offering food. I want to smack him. 

"Oh I love you! Come on! I don't need you anymore!" He said as he hugged Ten. 

I'm quick to kick his leg and he swiftly dodge. Me is very pissed off and he was the master of pissing me. I turn to Ten with a small smile which I can see Jaehyun sneered at me. 

"It's fine. Go eat all you want. I'm going out with Johnny anyway." 

It is true that Johnny had actually asked me for a dinner. I had been agreeing without telling Jaehyun. Because Jaehyun now stood straight like a lamp post, staring at me, in disbelief. 

"Excuse you? Who said you can go eat with Johnny? When did he ask you? Why did you agree? You didn't asked me! What does he want? How could you agree to him?"  

He put his hands over his waist as he lean close to me. I glowered at him as I pushed his forehead away from my face with my fingers. 

"That is the first time you actually use the 4W 1H correctly, and in one breathe. Thanks for finally being clever." I sarcastically replied. 

"Uhh...sorry, Ten. I don't think I..." 

"You, are coming with me. I'm not allowing you to go out with him." 

This is so absurd. Why is he so adamant on me, cannot going out with Johnny? This guy is crazy weird. 

"I think you two don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter