005

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5 : SUNFLOWER 

 

Yoojin 

Jaehyun is giving me a cold shoulder the whole night and morning. He's not even answering my text. I was thinking that he would be busy but when I asked Haechan where is he, his roommate in action said that he was being sulky, beating his pillow, refusing to talk to Johnny. 

Simply because of the dinner. 

That's no mere sulky. It's a combination of his jealousy and his unknown reason of hating it whenever his friends are being too close with me. I sigh as I rose from my bed. My apartment looks messy and I rubbed my short hair, playing with the end that had start to grow longer. It's around my shoulder now and my hands is itching to cut it. 

My parents had gave me a year worth of nagging when I showed up at home from my hostel with this cut on my head. I was 16 years old that time and seriously, Jaehyun also didn't like it. He was speechless when I came to him with this boyish cut hair. 

I like it. I don't have to care that much to style my hair but Jaehyun would always mess up my hair whenever I am around, saying things how I look too much like a boy with that hair. 

Just because I cut my hair that short, I am becoming a boy. I'm just lazy to tie my hair, tho I made an apple hair most of the time. 

And someone will say I'm lying if I said Jaehyun kiss my apple hair everytime I made it, and I, actually hate that. That's him provoking me because he knows how much I don't like people touching my hair. Only him got the free pass. No one can touch it. 

My phone was ringing with Haechan's name and I pick it up real quick before I heard a screaming from the side. 

"Hey, Pudu. What happened?" 

"Jaehyun might kill me if you don't come her-...aaaahhhh!! Put that down!" 

What the hell happened? I don't think it was that bad until Johnny called me to come to their apartment. Apparently he said Jaehyun will kill Haechan for real if I didn't save Haechan.  

"Then, why can't you save Pudu?" 

"Because he will kill me too after kiling Haechan, so please do me a favor, save us." 

That sounds so...absurd. I hopped in the elevator going to their apartment, which is only 5 floor up, on the 10th floor. I was only wearing a jeans and a hoodie so it should be nothing to care that much in a room consist of 5 men. 

As soon as I open the door, I was pulled in with a force that I hardly felt. I almost fall face down as I saw Haechan look so stricken and jumpy. 

"I didn't mean it in a bad way! I only wanted to cheer him up and...that happened." His voice dropped a little at the end as I look at him, demanding for an answer. 

"Where is he then?" There's no trace of him anywhere except for his bedroom door, opened. 

"They had been running up and down few stair. The reason why you're speaking to Haechan, alive right before you, right now." Johnny sip on his coke from the kitchen, leaning over the fridge. 

"Just what did you do, Pudu-ya?" I am so curious right now. 

"Lee Haechan! Where the is that kid?"

I heard a voice booming outside and I was shocked to see Jaehyun looking like someone just throw a bucket of water on him. Wet...but with sweats. 

And Haechan in front of me cowering with wide eyes. Jaehyun be glaring laser from his eyes. I turn to look at Haechan. 

"What did you do now?" I rub my forehead, bracing another headache to come. 

"I kissed him!" 

And my jaw dropped. Why do I feel like nightmare is about to come? 

"To be honest, before Jaehyun could kill you, I would be the one who kill you! Why the would you do that?!" I pinch his cheeks. 

I do love Haechan so much, as a younger brother but sometimes, his brattiness and mischievous self are so random that it is almost hard to handle. I love him for that and I also hate him for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter