013

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 13 : 3AM LOVE TALK  

 

Yoojin 

I was fixing his clothes when he hang both his arm on my shoulder. I give him no reaction that he wanted. I tried making a stoic face but his eyes wandering around my face making it hard to do so. 

"Care to keep your eyes to yourself? Or do you want to be permanently blind?" My threat actually sounds vicious but here he is, grinning stupidly. 

"If that means you would be around me, then why not?" 

This guy... 

"Jung Jaehyun!" 

"What is it, baby?" 

No. We are not dating. Yet. It's just him flirting after I ignore him for days. Don't get me wrong. I was so disturbed by his collar and distorted apron and I can't stand looking at it. 

"Do not call me that! Do I look like a baby?" Glaring, I slap his chest and the man wincing. 

"Well, you are my baby."

He fix my hair at the meantime and I froze when he planted a kiss on my cheeks. And the way he goes lower and lower make me flinch until he pulled me closer. I wanted to push him away because we are in the kitchen and anyone could come in! 

"Jaehyun! No!" I shivered when I felt his lips on my neck. And I can feel his arms snaking around my waist. This guy... 

"Want me to call Joanne?"

I just had to do that. Because this guy apparently freak out when he saw Joanne. But weirdly, he didn't even freaking out now and he suddenly used his force on my body when he pushed me to the wall, body sticking to each other. 

"Baby, can't you not ruin our moment with another people's name?" Is he growling at me? 

"Did you just...raise your voice at me?" And that is how I take it. 

"Nope. But you can just stop mentioning other people's name when we are alone like this, right?" 

He stared down at me and if you think I would be softened by this idiot, then you are deadly wrong. Because he is named Jung Jaehyun and I know very well that he's teasing me. 

"Oh sorry. What was it again? I don't unders-..mmph!" 

He suddenly dip down, kissing me. It's not his usual playful peck or his teasing kiss. This is something that I never expect from him. A kiss that speak something beyond playfulnes. At least I know how to differentiate a kisses. 

The way his lips molding with mine and I didn't know that a kiss could be this hot. Because I am sweating bullets! I tried to push him away and he's not Jaehyun if he didn't use his strength on me. 

I let out a gasp when his arm sneaked into the back of my shirt and that was when I felt  his tongue slipping in my mouth. My eyes shutted when he playfully nipping my lips and his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. I'm struggling to follow his leads as my hands gripping on his arms. And when he stop doing things with his tongue, his lips stayed on mine, kissing me senseless. 

Oh God! How could there be a kiss like this?! 

"I thought you like her. Why didn't you go?" I regret asking that when he put his head on my shoulder. 

"She's not you." 

Why is he even doing this to me? I don't know if what he was saying is true. I don't have the courage to ask him. I'm afraid. 

"Jaehyun, this is not something that we should do." I tried to push him away once again and he didn't hold me back this time, much to my relief because sticking to him made my heartbeat pumping faster than it's usual pace. 

"Tell me one good reason why shouldn't we do this, Jin." He crossed his arms as I fix my clothes. 

"We are besfriend of course we can't do this!" I think that is good enough of a reason. 

He sigh as he leaned over me, but still creating distance. He looks...dissapointed? 

"Penguin, didn't you see that we passed that phase long time ago? Are we even still labelled bestfriend now? Didn't you realize that my jealousy all those time meant something? I even showed you clearly that I don't like to see any men getting close to you. Is that still not clear to you? I thought you are smarter than me. But seems like you are equally stupid when it comes to this things." 

His lengthy words made me dumbfounded. I can't find my voice to talk back to him. I stayed frozen on my feet and lowered my head. 

"I meant what I said, Choi Yoojin. If that's what you're wondering." 

He walked out of the kitchen. But I stay rooted there. It's only after I heard him completely doing something else outside that I slumped on the ground. 

"What just happened?" 

 

Jaehyun 

It is finally 10PM. After our evening moment in the kitchen, I hadn't talk with her. I am disappointed that she thought I wasn't serious. And I very much wanted to clarify that again but she hadn't been talking to anyone. Not even Jeno. 

I sigh as I waited for her in the locker room. I changed when Jeno walk in to change. 

"Did you two fight?" He looks curious. 

"Not really. Just something." 

"You seems to really like her." 

"I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter