003

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3 : GUILTY 

 

Yoojin 

"Come on! Why are you doing this to me? Taeyong will kill me if he didn't see a strand of your hair over there!"

I tried to pull him off the flag pole as he keep hugging the pole. I tried pushing him towards the car but to compare our build right now, it is almost impossible.

Keyword, I tried. 

"Why would I?! Either I got killed by you or him! And I prefer you over him!" He hugged the pole even tighter and I never felt like killing people this much before. 

"Jung freaking Jaehyun! Get off the pole!" I screamed as I slap his hands on the pole. 

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Don't hit me! You violent woman!" 

After our chaotic night of running away from the loanshark two nights ago, and Jaehyun and me gotten few swipes of bruises on our face, Taeyong had summoned us.

He wasn't supposed to know but apparently this beside me had to tell everything to Haechan. And that kid had told Taeyong on us, despite him promising to keep it a secret. 

"Then come on! You want to die here in shame because, I, a woman, killed you? Or defend yourself with pride and got some time to spare eating before you actually die?" 

He stop struggling, thinking for 10 second and he grab my wrist into the car. 

"You and your pride are something else. Are you sure, you're human?" I sneered as I slap his back. 

"I told you. I am a godly looking human, so..." 

"More like a different breed." 

I was surprised when he stopped right before the car door and turn around, leaning down real close to my face. My eyes widened as he stare deep into my eyes. The heartbeat that I feel few days ago is making it appearance once again. 

"Want to see what different breed am I? I am pretty rare breed in bed." 

I am no stranger to his sense of humor but he knows very well that I am very shy when it comes to topic like that. And that resulted him on getting a punch on his stomach. 

"Jeez! Can you not go handsy with me? My body is gonna go fragile at this rate!" He glare at me as I squint my eyes to him, with a deadly glare. 

"You are a very rare breed indeed. Did you came from the trash bin? Because you does looks like one now." 

As I said that, I can see his eyes flinched. I realized I might have gone overboard. He enter the car, giving me a silent treatment the whole car ride. I wasn't about to take it to heart. I was very sure that he's just sulky because I keep punching him. 

But when I tried touching his arm, and he didn't even look at me. That was when I start to think that he's mad. I keep driving while deep in thought. 

As we arrived, he didn't even spare a glance at me as he slammed the door shut, a little bit stronger than the normal. 

We fought a lot and this should be really nothing. Although I feel like this fight is gonna be different. 

"What the hell did you two did? Acting like that is very dangerous. You, especially. Should control your temper."

Taeyong is already at it when I enter the cafe. And I goes worried that Jaehyun could snap. He is already mad at me and I really didn't want him to snap at Taeyong. But it isn't like how I expect. 

"It's fun to be like that. Acting freely like that. Very rare, you know. What's the use being same all the time?" 

That made me feel insinuated. The sarcasm is very clear as I can feel the tip of my ear grew hot. He didn't even look at me but I know he felt hurt that I said that. 

"And you! You are a woman, Yoo Jin! Don't involve in a fight like this! It is dangerous! What if you got taken away? And what if some thing happened to you?" 

Taeyong was giving me an earful and I winced at that. Wincing even more when someone wrapped their arms around me. That was when Jaehyun finally looking my way. My eyes widened. I look up, to see someone that I didn't know had hugged me. 

Jaehyun look dumbstrucked as he quickly pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter