015 (FINALE)

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15 : ALL ABOUT YOU! 

 

Months Later... 

It's all a matter of time. When they were living their life as each other's bestfriend, they were happy. Very happy. They didn't think of anything back then. They just live their life, thinking that they will grow old together, staying friends with each other's family. 

It is their mid-life. What do you expect? Things happened. Falling in love with your bestfriend? That's a ing dream come true. 

"Why are you so clingy?" Yoojin was making a coffee in her apartment over their one of many mornings, dressed in Jaehyun's white button up shirt. 

"Can't I? My girlfriend seems to have a magnet on her body. I keep getting attracted." Jaehyun basically koala-ing her from the back, kissing her already very much marked neck, shirtless with a towel on his waist. 

Yoojin turn around in his hug and boldly kissed that very man, making him breathless but kissing back nontheless. She used to be very shy with him shirtless and even his kisses. Time pass, and him being shirtless now is such a sight to her sore eyes. But his kisses is still catching her off-guard. 

Usually the one that goes along with him taking off her shirt. 

Their morning had been like this since months ago. Jaehyun had made her apartment like his own that his apartment friends is jealous to the point they want to kick him out. 

"I think you have a glue on your lips too, baby." 

His voice be dropping few octave that it made Yoojin's heart beating wildly. Jaehyun has his eyes everywhere on her and he thinks that his heart would stop beating if he missed a spot. 

"Why did you love me again?" Yoojin asked when Jaehyun had his lips in her neck in a matter of second. 

"Have I ever told you that you are so ing beautiful?" 

Yoojin closed her eyes when she felt his lips wandering to a spot under her jaw. If anyone didn't know that they're a couple, people would've thought that they have a one night stand kind of relationship without knowing the fact that they're bestfriends of 15 years. 

"And I promised to laugh in your face when you finally admit that-..." 

"Which you won't be." 

Jaehyun whispered in her ear when he pulled her tight to his body, giving her a deep heart shattering kisses. 

Years ago, Yoojin would never believe of someone came from future and told her that she gonna fall in love with Jung Jaehyun. And today, here she is, receiving a domineering kiss from that very man that enjoy kissing her in his free time. 

"You didn't answer my question." Yoojin push Jaehyun away from latching onto her lips. 

Jaehyun kissed her apple hair. Like how he always did. Yoojin used to be annoyed when he did that but halfway through their friendship, she just didn't mind it no more. Yet, she would feel weird if she made that haor and he didn't kiss it. 

"I told you, baby. Do I need a reason to love you?" 

Yookin stilled as Jaehyun pull her close to his body, hanging his arm on her waist as hers, stay on his shoulder. Their morning could be a UFC fight on the bed and bathroom, deciding who would go first. Which is useless because they would end up showering together. 

Ehem. y time they said. 

Also a very rare morning they had a slow dance in each others arms, cuddling. And today is one of that morning. Minus shirtless Jaehyun. He don't exactly sleep shirtless but last night was an exception. 

Ehem. Another y time. 

"How much do you bet that we're gonna get interrupted by Pudu this morning?" She asked and Jaehyun groaned as he put his forehead on her shoulder. 

Cue the door being opened from outside. 

"You two are too much! Why did you leave again?!"

Haechan barging in, being sulky because they apparently leave him sleeping alone in Jaehyun's apartment. That kid is pretty much spooked staying alone. Johnny and Taeil had been having a vacation. Jisung had been staying with his parents, so that left Jaehyun and Haechan alone in the apartment. 

"Relax. There's no ghost in the apartment." They both try to contain their laughter. 

As much as they hate Haechan disturbing them every morning, that kid is pretty much a cute child. Despite how whiny and bratty he is, to them Haechan is just a kid. 

"How do you know? You can't see ghost!" 

Yeah. That kid also believe that quiet apartment has a ghost. How do they beat his strong believe of a ghost in their apartment? 

"Let me handle him first. Go shower first." Yoojin whispered to Jaehyun's ear. 

She was about to walk to the sulky Haechan in the living room when Jaehyun pulled her back. Only to drag his lips on hers. 

"You asked me my reason. You probably don't realise it. But give it a shot. Why exactly?" 

Yoojin smiled curiously at that as she pushed him into the shower. His grin is very cheeky that she realize, there's something that he wanted her to remember. 

"I'll just think about it later. After I deal with that baby outside." 

Jaehyun ain't gonna lie. He didn't have any reason, as to why he loves her in the first place. The things that he asked her to think probably th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter