012

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12 : CHAOS AT WORK 

 

Yoojin 

"No." Taeyong look down to me, arm folded so I turn to Yuta, giving him my best puppy face. 

"No. What makes you think I'm gonna say yes when Taeyong already said no?" Yuta's word got me hanging my head low. 

"And why are you even quitting?" Yuta narrowed his eyes suspiciously. I snapped my head up. 

"I just wanted to. Why can't I?" 

Glaring at the two, I return to my post behind the counter and Jaehyun is delivering an order to some giddy highschool student over a table. They be fangirling and saying things like, you're so handsome, you made a good boyfriend. 

Yeah. Like I would agree, which I actually is. He be jealous here and there whenever I am around his friends, even saying he loves me. And he's flirting now? And they aren't even me! 

Wait! Am I jealous? 

No way in the deepest pocket of Taeyong's money! Why would I? He's not my boyfriend and no! I'm not jealous! Not even the slightest bit! 

You can call it an instinct of a woman who want to save the other woman and similar population of me from getting that guy over there to flirt and get their heart broken. Yeah. Pretty much that. 

"Hey, beauty. Looking so bummed. What's wrong?" 

Apparently, Lee Jeno had been helping in the cafe since their holiday start a week ago. To be precise, the day that I burned my arm. I don't know what Jaehyun thinks because I pretty much still avoiding him, even after their sleepover. 

Also, maybe it had to do with the facts that I was rolling around in the living room, sneaked in between Sungchan and Haechan, when I should've been on his side at the very end. The two Chan he called them. 

"Nothing. I feel like I want to quit." 

"Why tho? You've been working here for so long. Why quit now?"

Jeno seems genuinely curious as he prop his right hand under his chin. I can only laugh as I ruffled his hair softly. I suddenly felt as if someone is glaring at me but when I look around, no one is watching. Even Jaehyun is backfacing us. Maybe it's just my feelings. 

"It's none of your bussiness, you punk. Just do your work." 

Walking over to Taeyong, I told him that I gonna take some fresh air as I walk outside, brushing past Jaehyun when Jaehyun sneaked an arm around my waist, shocking the hell out of me when he smirked and yelled at Taeyong. 

"I'm going outside too!" 

I can hear Taeyong and Yuta snickering behind us as we made our way out.

"Those two are stupid, really." 

"Like each other but the label is bestfriend. Yeah. I wouldn't say stupid but in their case, they're pretty stupid." 

Those two... sigh. 

I tried pushing Jaehyun away and seriously, this guy should stop using his strength on me and my tiny ! 

Before I knew it, I was pushed against the brick wall beside the cafe, which is away from human sight. Pretty sketchy at night but this is in a broad day light, and I can't help but being nervous. What the are we even doing here?! 

"When I said I want to have some fresh air, you are not in the list of my fresh air!" I huffed to ease my nerve when he come way too close to my face. And this idiot just have that dumb smile on his face! 

"Then, what am I?" 

"Carbon dioxyde, carbon monoxyde, hydrogen cyanide-..." 

"Do I looks like I could kill you?" His eyes narrowed and he does seems hurt by it but, the less I care the better. And why am I even here with him in the first place?! 

"Whatever you say. Let me go!" 

"Then go. Who hold you back?" He raise his brows with a smirk. 

Hissing, I wiggled in between his arms, only to be pushed back by my shoulder and he came even closer that I think he's not a carbon dioxyde but he is a freaking rice without side dishes, choking me to death! 

"Then what are you doing now, Jung Jaehyun? Care to tell?" 

I was about to push him away when he whispered. 

"It hurts me." 

"What?" Explain please, mister. I'm no witch who can read minds. 

"To see you talking with other man that isn't me. To see you in an arms of someone that isn't me. To see you flirt with a man that isn't me. Call me crazy, or mad even. But I am in love with you. Way before I knew it." 

Stilling over the building, I can feel my heart beating. It felt like he could hear my heartbeat as he stare into my eyes and I have never felt this hard to lock eyes with Jaehyun. Acting like I'm not even affected by it, gulping, I look up to him. 

"Yeah. Like you didn't flirt with any other women to say that to me. You just flirt with those girls back in the cafe, so why don't you-..." 

"Just so you know, I told them the woman behind the counter is my girlfriend." 

Blink. Blink. Wide eye. Blink. Blink. 

"Yes, baby. Like it or not, you are my girlfriend, slash future wife." 

He grinned as he leaned down, kissing my cheeks before he let go of my waist. But not before planting his lips on mine, giving some dizzying kiss that I can feel his teeth dug over my lower lip, which startling me so much. He pulled away, dragging my lips in between his with a smirk plastered all over his face. I stood there in daze as he walked away with a very much satisfied smile, and me getting my brain malfunctioning. 

"Oh, and one more thing, baby. Your lips taste sweet. I love that lips of yours too." 

He ing said that ever so casually like it was a hobby of his. When I snapped out of my trance, he already gone, out of my sight. Gritting my teeth... 

"JUNG ING JAEHYUNNNN!!!" 

 

Jaehyun 

What a great day to be alive! Kissing her might be my new hobby that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter