007

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7 : LOVE TALK! TALK! LOVE 

 

YOOJIN  

"You are stupid! Why would I date someone who's like my brother?" I scowled at him with a sneer on my face. 

And somehow his face is lighting up when I said that. I stare at him weirdly as he put his arm on my shoulder. 

"You're so weird. What's wrong with you? You're jealous to all of your friends except Pudu and Jisung. Mind telling me why, Sir? This happen since highschool." 

I played with the strap of my sweater and his finger took it over as he lace his fingers with mine. Another action that always got me wondering. We are just bestfriend, right? 

"Because you are a violent woman! You might hit them to death, leaving me friendless. Did you see what you did to me? You hit me in your every breathing moment!" He said and my hands automatically pushed him away and slap his back as he run away. 

"See! I might go orphan of friends!" 

"Who even made that term, you ?!" 

This is how our friendship goes. Taeyong called us Tom and Jerry, when him and Doyoung fight every damn second! One moment he treat me like I am his girlfriend and one moment he treat me lika a ing MMA fighter! But most of the time it was the latter. And lately, it was the former. Question mark to why. I don't have the answer to that. 

We're back to the cafe at 6PM when our break time end. As soon as we enter the cafe, I was dumbstrucked at the scene in front of me. I can see that Jaemin, Jeno and Haechan are still here. 

A woman, wearing soft brown dress. Long black hair that stop short over her hips. A white high heels complimenting her long legs and I can see the guys in the cafe ogling her with an adoration in their eyes. I turned back to look at Jaehyun but he is busy fixing his shirt and he look back at me with a questioning looks. 

I look back at the woman who now smiling as soon as she saw us. Did I know her? The way she sat so prettily over the table kinda make me jealous. I am a contrast of her as I look down to my Converse that looks very much like Jaehyun. 

"Yoojin, right?" I was about to talk to her when Jeno come over to me. His eyesmile is so cute that I can't resist smiling. 

"Yeah. I didn't know Taeyong has a little brother." I said and I can feel Jaehyun stiffened beside me. 

"I wasn't around. I was at the college most of the time. I never really came here. He's always grumpy whenever I said I want to come here. Turn out there's a pretty one working here." 

His words made me frown. Who's a pretty one? Is there another woman who work here? Well, Yuta does looks pretty with that anime hair that I love so much but, he didn't exactly looks like a girl to me. 

"Who? I think we have no other girl working here except for me."

He chuckled when I said that. He wanted to ruffle my hair but Jaehyun pulled me towards him. Jeno, not betraying a smile, look over at Jaehyun. 

"This brother here, didn't like any other human called man, touched this woman here. And the tittle is bestfriend." 

Haechan came from the back with a cup of drinks and attacking me with a tight hug. I yelped a bit as I laugh at his childish act. Haechan probably the closest that I can get as my brother. Alongside Johnny but apparently Jaehyun only approved Haechan. 

"But you're hugging her tho?" Jeno looks confused as he look at me and Haechan back and forth. 

"Only me, and Jisung!" Haechan shocked me as he kissed my cheeks and run away to Taeyong, knowing that I don't like being kissed. 

And seems that Jaehyun is shocked too as he has his eyes widened and rub my cheeks with his sleeve. And why is he rubbing my cheeks for me? 

"That brat! I know I allowed him and Jisung to be clingy with you but that is not applied to any of them!" 

Blink blink. 

"Hey, Jaehyun. We meet again." The woman from before finally walk over to us. 

I look at Jaehyun questioningly as he shifted uncomfortably behind me. His ears turn red and I got it right away. I smiled at her. 

"So, you're Joanne right? I heard about you-..." My words cut short when Jaehyun slapped a palm over my mouth, muffling the words I want to say. 

I wiggle in his hold, trying to hit him because I can't ing breathe! He seems to understand but yet he only remove his hands enough for me to breath through my nose. And I stomp my leg on his foot which he have no reaction to. This guy...is he a robot or what?! 

"I thought that was gonna be the last time I saw you. Well, I actually asked for Kun and Ten about you." She stated with a shy smile. 

She put a strand of her hair behind her ears and the faint blush on her cheeks made her looks prettier. I want to bask in the feelings of admiring a beautiful woman in front of me, as another woman, but this Jung freaking Jaehyun made it hard to do so when he kept pulling me close! 

! I won't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter