011

ALL ABOUT YOU!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11 : I MISS YOU 

 

Yoojin 

I don't think I can live anymore! Ever since I got out of the hospital and resting in my apartment, Jaehyun had been way too clingy that I had snapped at him. I forgot what exactly did I told him but it's somewhere along the line, 'Don't touch me ever again or I would stop meeting you'. Leaving us in a cold war, once again. 

Yeah. Clever. 

"You two are an idiot." 

And don't even ask me why Sungchan is here, sitting on my couch, playing games with Haechan and Jisung. These kids are hanging out in my apartment because they apparently have some free time from their college and school. 

"Shut up! If your brother told you to come here, you better get out." 

That kid has the nerve to give me an eye roll and Haechan and Jisung be snickering on the side. 

"Why is it everytime you two didn't talk to each other, I am always in the middle? You two didn't talk for how long? Almost a week! And I am here only to do what?" Sungchan snapped as he walk over to my kitchen, sitting in front of me.

Kitchen seems to be my comfort place this few days, considering that I've been asking Haechan to cook for me. Hey, that kid is a very good cook, despite him saying he's putting drug in my food. It's not that I'm a bad cook. I can cook too but my condition isn't that great to cook yet. So, I kinda abusing Haechan's skill for my benefit.

It's not exactly free. I'm bribing that kid with my game console, much to Johnny's displease. That guy had been coming down every night whenever Haechan return to their apartment late at night. 

Asking Jaehyun? Cooking for me? Just nope. He could burn my kitchen, if not my apartment down. That guy can't cook for ! And...we're still fighting. I don't want to talk to him yet. 

Sungchan looks at my scorched arm. It is such a big ugly scar. And I feel so afraid to walk out of my apartment with this huge scar. I'm just afraid, what if people see this scar and think that this is a disease? 

Pretty much a reason why I snapped at Jaehyun too. And when Sungchan stare at my arm, I tried not to show it, I slowly turn around to hide my arm. 

"You don't have to hide it. It's normal that it's going to leave a scar. It's an accident. You don't have to be afraid showing it to other people. It's not your fault." 

I kinda surprise that he notice. I turn to the giant kid, and he didn't look at me anymore. Instead, he's devouring the food Haechan made for me. If it's not for their same family name and the tsundere personalities, people would've never think, even for a lifetime that these two are siblings. 

Their feature are really different that when I met Sungchan for the first time, I thought Jaehyun was lying. Only when I go to his house that I realize they're real brothers. 

"When did I hide it? I didn't have bandage on, what makes you think I hid it?" I'm not gonna admit it! Especially in front of Jaehyun's brother.

Who knows what this kid gonna tell his brother?! 

"Yeah, right. Care to tell me why you two fight, again?" He's digging secrets and I'm not gonna tell! 

"We're not fighting." He rolled his eyes, which I hissed at him, not to show me that attitude. 

"Then what? Not talking for a week and that is almost a new record." 

"Just...there's something. You won't understand. Adult things. Just go back. It's almost 10. Your mom is gonna get angry if you come back too late." I ruffled his hair slowly, leaving him in the kitchen with a very confused face. 

"Pudu-ya, it's almost 10. Johnny is gonna come down soon if you still here. Jisung too." I sat beside the two but the kids just grinned at me. 

"Of course he's gonna come down soon! He told me, we're having sleepover tonight since tomorrow we didn't have class and school!" Jisung excitedly grabbing the cushion and lie down on the sofa. 

I blinked so many times, trying to dechiper the new information into my brain. 

Johnny? Haechan and Jisung? Having a sleepover? When did I agree to it? Wait. Something is missing. There's seems to be a big gap here. 

"We're sleeping over tonight. Mom said I can stay here."

I turn my head to Sungch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter